Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

Discus and support Xbox One reputation system Tweaks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just shipped my system back at 12:00 to day and I had to pay 14.99$ plus tax 15.89 to fed ex to pack the item. I called xbox waited on hold for 36... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks


    just shipped my system back at 12:00 to day and I had to pay 14.99$ plus tax 15.89 to fed ex to pack the item. I called xbox waited on hold for 36 mins and told them what happened and they said that its a fed ex problem not a Microsoft problem the guy was
    nice about it though. finger pointing from a multi billon dollar company? why not try to fix my concern?. I don't make stuff up man. I just want answers for this diabolical service system. bonkers? or not?
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 28, 2014
    #31
  2. I hope that $15.89 included insurance. I have always packed my own consoles after working for UPS. In the future(hopefully you don't need this advice), go to the local liquor store. They always have boxes that they will give
    you. Or find out when you local CVS/Walgreens gets the weekly delivery truck. You can get boxes there also.
     
    AdamDietterick, Mar 28, 2014
    #32
  3. yeah man too late bro. the man has struck me down again. the 10.50$ plus tax that microoft made me pay said it would cover the bill and expedited shipping. so blame the 1st multi billion company the FED EX, or the 2nd multi billion company MICROSOFT or,
    maybe I should blame myself for putting trust in both of those MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES?
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 28, 2014
    #33
  4. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    Yeah, I think the important things are what need reporting. Like others have stated. Racism, insults (putting people down), and using foul language towards somebody. I don't have a problem with someone dropping an "F" bomb. I think cheaters need to be addressed
    by the developers. In game moderators. I understand that there will be a little friendly smack talk, but nobody should be putting people down.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Mar 28, 2014
    #34
  5. When playing many of the fighting games, I usually try to come up with something to say that's funny, sometimes corny, regarding the chosen characters for the fight. For example, if I pick Spinal, I'll often say to my opponent, "I've got a bone to pick with
    you." Sure, it may seem kind of corny, but it's a fun, clean way of "talking smack" to your opponent that just might get them to laugh in the process rather than angry. Rather than get a psychological advantage over your opponent, you just might make a new
    friend.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 29, 2014
    #35
  6. The rep system is a joke and it always will be. Why can't we get an avoid list that actually works? When I avoided people on Halo Reach for idling firefight, I still ran into the same 6 or so idlers multiple times every day in spite of avoiding and filing
    complaints. The developers also need to take responsibility for ensuring the people wanting to play the game the right way aren't plagued by people who idle, hide, etc and contribute absolutely nothing. Furthermore, where's my option to actually play with
    other adults online? We buy M rated games and constantly find ourselves matched with squeaky little kids that are usually nothing but disruptive and non-productive. Why must I get harassed for ID when I buy a game, if I'll be playing against little kids anyway?
     
    DGenerateNoLife, Mar 29, 2014
    #36
  7. Can't do much about the kids on mature-rated titles, I'm afraid - that falls to the responsibility of their parents. Besides, no self-respecting business that sells games is going to say no to a potential purchase from a parent who doesn't know any better.

    As for the rep system, I have yet to see if the Xbox One rep system truly works, but it's supposedly better than the Xbox 360 reputation system which you referenced, DGenerate. For example, I have yet to run into anyone that I've avoided on the Xbox One
    and I've heard from others that if you do go into a game with someone you've avoided a system message will pop up letting you know that you're in the game with that person and asks if you'd like to leave to find another game - that alone seems like a pretty
    decent start for making the Xbox One's reputation system better than what was on the Xbox 360.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 29, 2014
    #37
  8. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    GG is that all games? I heard that about COD but havent heard that happening in any other game. I dont have many people on my avoid list to test the theory.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 29, 2014
    #38
  9. @24, I don't know for sure. I'm only relating 2nd-hand knowledge in regards to this (I heard it from somewhere else rather than seeing it for myself). Because of that, it's entirely possible that I could be mistaken or even wrong. The person that I heard
    it from could have been referring to CoD and not Xbox Live in general.

    If you want to test it out, what I would recommend trying is looking up someone on your avoided list and attempt to join their game (that's not CoD) to see if anything happens.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. Fyer Win User

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

  11. maxen Win User

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    [quote user="Mistress Sara"]

    Not that I know of . It's going to be interesting to see what happens when it does go live.

    [/quote]

    Utter chaos and everything breaks. Or it works as advertised, runs smoothly and nobody ever notices anything except that they are getting some really good games online.

    We'll see...
  12. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    lol GG id hate to be in a vocal argument with u wouldnt wanna get called a doughnut lol
  13. YOUHAVEDIEDPS4 Win User

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    reputation in the online world is funny. what are they trying to control now? baad players will play with bad players and good players will play with good players?. segregation in the online world really?.
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    When playing many of the fighting games, I usually try to come up with something to say that's funny, sometimes corny, regarding the chosen characters for the fight. For example, if I pick Spinal, I'll often say to my opponent, "I've got a bone to pick with
    you." Sure, it may seem kind of corny, but it's a fun, clean way of "talking smack" to your opponent that just might get them to laugh in the process rather than angry. Rather than get a psychological advantage over your opponent, you just might make a new
    friend.
Thema:

Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

Loading...
  1. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks - Similar Threads - reputation system Tweaks

  2. Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders: Xbox Insiders have completed surveys, provided feedback, and tested games for years. Now, some of your most loyal fans are looking at a 25th anniversary preorder being scalped for $1,500-$3,000...
  3. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  4. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX New System Update for June 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX New System Update for June 2026: I want to know if anybody got the New system update that got the new startup animation and the playtime tracker set to hours instead of Days, because I haven't gotten it yet , and by the way I'm...
  6. How do I preview the new achievement system?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I preview the new achievement system?: So I’m currently in the omega preview, but when I click my account to check my achievements it looks exactly the same. The YouTube video I watched the guys 100% games were enhanced. Mine just...
  7. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...
  8. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e