Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

Discus and support Xbox One reputation system Tweaks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully he'll DVR and Upload as he's doing it....I'd like to see where the buzzards take him. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Xbox One reputation system Tweaks


    Hopefully he'll DVR and Upload as he's doing it....I'd like to see where the buzzards take him.
     
    Randver, Mar 28, 2014
    #16
  2. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Well this has taken a odd twist.
     
  3. Randver
    Randver Guest
    I could see this being turned into a survival horror game....

    Does GG follow the dark path or the buzzards, multiple endings...I'd buy it.
     
    Randver, Mar 28, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    That game needs more colour. Can he be following Peacocks instead?
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 28, 2014
    #19
  5. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Is there going to be a season pass?
     
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    EA is on board...already convinced them to give pre-orders the ability to play the game with you in a panda suit.
     
    Randver, Mar 28, 2014
    #21
  7. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
  8. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    In a feeble attempt to get this thread back on topic: Has anyone seen these effects on other players yet (e.g., a yellow, orange, or red reputation meter)?
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 28, 2014
    #23
  9. Randver
    Randver Guest
    This thread has always been on topic....it's obvious the dark path leads to yellow, orange, red reputation and following the buzzards keeps you green.

    They need to ditch the meter now....visually it just doesn't cut it after looking at it from this perspective. I think our avatars appearance should change based on our choices just like in Fable.
     
    Randver, Mar 28, 2014
    #24
  10. need to have reasons for reporting like the old system i.e racial abuse/bad language/bad sportsmanship etc to clarify
     
    Maverick UNSC, Mar 28, 2014
    #25
  11. @Maverick,

    That's why they have a description box on the Xbox One - you can describe the details there.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 28, 2014
    #26
  12. AdamDietterick, Mar 28, 2014
    #27
  13. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

    Going back off topic for a second, the Xbox Gods just sent an e-mail out. From this day forward tea-bagging shall be known as the following. "I banged on that fool" =. I rose up & humiliated that person while placing my mid-section
    over their head and/or body.
     
    AdamDietterick, Mar 28, 2014
    #28
  14. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Snake you stole that line from Ghetto Translations on Twitter, dont lie
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 28, 2014
    #29
  15. Reformatted for these forums though...
     
    AdamDietterick, Mar 28, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

Loading...
  1. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks - Similar Threads - reputation system Tweaks

  2. Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders: Xbox Insiders have completed surveys, provided feedback, and tested games for years. Now, some of your most loyal fans are looking at a 25th anniversary preorder being scalped for $1,500-$3,000...
  3. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  4. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX New System Update for June 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX New System Update for June 2026: I want to know if anybody got the New system update that got the new startup animation and the playtime tracker set to hours instead of Days, because I haven't gotten it yet , and by the way I'm...
  6. How do I preview the new achievement system?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I preview the new achievement system?: So I’m currently in the omega preview, but when I click my account to check my achievements it looks exactly the same. The YouTube video I watched the guys 100% games were enhanced. Mine just...
  7. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...
  8. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e