Xbox One remote wont connect when plugged into computer

Discus and support Xbox One remote wont connect when plugged into computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox One remote will not connect to my computer when it is plugged into the USB drive. I have been playing with the remote plugged into my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeteBary10, Oct 3, 2018.

1. PeteBary10
    PeteBary10 Guest

My Xbox One remote will not connect to my computer when it is plugged into the USB drive. I have been playing with the remote plugged into my computer for about a month with no problems, all I've had to do was plug in the remote to the computer and
    the remote would turn on automatically. All of a sudden a couple days ago the remote stopped turning on when I plugged it into the computer, yet I could feel the remote vibrate when it plugged in. I have tried different USB connection cords and different
    remotes and nothing has worked. I checked out online and they said to update the Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver, yet when I open my device manager it does not show the Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver, so I am not sure whether this got uninstalled
    or just is not working properly. I've also restarted and updated my computer numerous times, yet nothing has worked. Please help if you know how to fix this issue, thanks.

:)

PeteBary10, Oct 3, 2018
  2. PeteBary10
    PeteBary10 Guest
    Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver not working

This is how I have connected my remote in the past when I used it with my computer, just by connecting the USB to the computer and into the controller. For some reason this has stopped working though and no longer turns on the remote when I plug it in

PeteBary10, Oct 3, 2018
  3. PeteBary10
    PeteBary10 Guest
    Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver not working

Hello, my Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver is malfunctioning on my computer. The driver does not show up in my device manager anymore and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver off the internet and it still will not show. Every time I plug
    the Xbox remote into my computer via USB connection it does not turn on although it vibrates once upon insertion. I do not know how to get the remote to work again.

PeteBary10, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Ÿøuńg Â
    Ÿøuńg  Guest

You need to download the driver for the Xbox One controller. You can find them at :

Xbox One Controller USB Drivers For Windows PC Download

Ÿøuńg Â, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: