Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

Discus and support Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pax Fortunately, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will make noise that suggests it’s spinning and working but will stop half way… I put in another to make sure it wasn’t the disc drive being messed up; and it worked. Then I put the disc in my dad’s Xbox series X and it was slow but showed up, I have no idea what’s going on and I’m very disappointed. I feel like it was never meant for Xbox one even though it says so it just refuses to work, I’m opening up my Xbox and cleaning everything. I cleaned everything on the outside and used compressed air on every opening, I hard reset, tilted at an angle, even waited until the disc started spinning then let it go in. But, I put this here to see if maybe it’s my fault or something else if the cleaning doesn’t work. I am just unbelievably disappointed and annoyed.

:)

Pax Fortunately, Jun 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.