Xbox one reedem problem

Discus and support Xbox one reedem problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought game for xbox one (minecraft starter colection)and it was reedemed for windows 10ffa96c-bace-4830-86b5-9e0dc1057d22 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luka Bodrozic, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Xbox one reedem problem

I bought game for xbox one (minecraft starter colection)and it was reedemed for windows

:)

Luka Bodrozic, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox one reedem problem

Hello, Luka. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

There are two versions of the Minecraft Starter Collection: one for Windows (Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection) and one for Xbox (Minecraft Starter Collection).

If you purchased the Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection (which is not compatible with console), you would need to ask for a refund of it and then purchase the right version for the console.

To ask for a refund of the game, please go to:

https://xbox.com/refunds

Just sign in with the Microsoft account that made the purchase and you should be able to ask for a refund.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. MOONSCARRED Win User

XBOS-3010 Error

So guys any soluctions? Cuz the problem still consist... and I tried to reedem my code with different accounts and xbox's :(
  4. Andrevsd Win User

Purchasing and reedeming on X1

Just to add something, i had some problems about reedeming my 14 days trial but after i tried a lot i managed to activate my Live Gold. Both problems (reedeming and purchasing) happened right after i pressed confirm.
  5. lucasxb360 Win User

Far cry 2 won't download

And don't have any othe solution for this problem? Because are not all who has access to a Xbox 360 for doing this, like a code to reedem??
  6. OvalTooth7427 Win User

Unable to redeem Xbox live membership code

Me too im also having problem reedeming xbox live gold subdcription.by the way im from the philippines.help me please.thanks.
Thema:

Xbox one reedem problem

1. Xbox one reedem problem - Similar Threads - reedem problem

2. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  3. Reedem points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reedem points: Why ? When donate work reedem not work why because have 200k point eb3bb4d7-cc83-468b-a334-0fc55d841e9a
  4. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  5. What is my last code reedem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is my last code reedem ?: What is my last code reedem ? 2544fe14-248f-4819-b03d-dfc291411bb4
  6. cant reedem coz different region

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant reedem coz different region: cant reedem coz different region cf377988-f3bf-4cb9-b4d6-e7838435dab9
  7. How can I reedem a code from another region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reedem a code from another region?: I recently bought discord nitro but I cant reedem the code and always get this error:"This code can't be redeemed.It was purchased in a different region from your account." I tried to change the...
  8. cant reedem my gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem my gift card: i bought nitro a few days back and i got xbox gamepass 2 month subscription but for some reason i cant redeem it i would really like some help b4f107d5-20a7-4929-914d-0965e01ec73a
  9. my reedem code is not work. writes error and may be later. whats problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my reedem code is not work. writes error and may be later. whats problem?: my reedem code is not work. writes " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate." whats...
  10. Xbox live reedem code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live reedem code problem: Hey guys, I have recently prepaid xbox live and I have problems with using the reedem code for activation of the service. As far as I enter the whole code it goes well, It even finds the code in...