xbox one really that great?

Discus and support xbox one really that great? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know about you guys but playing games at 60 Frames-Per-Second was a MASSIVE change.... to the point I haven't, nor will ever, go back and play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOSKULLKOOPAOo, Mar 31, 2014.

  1. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest

    xbox one really that great?


    I don't know about you guys but playing games at 60 Frames-Per-Second was a MASSIVE change.... to the point I haven't, nor will ever, go back and play my 360. Also, 64 player conquest in Battlefield is something else.
     
    Hellfire IRL, Apr 1, 2014
    #16
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Sure is something else hellfire! When your not rubber banding, lagging, or getting frustrated with all the other things in this rotting peice of cow manure of a game! Oh don't get me wrong, I've had decent games at times but I fear this game is so broken
    that it will never be what it could have been. I also have the game on the pc and compared to the xbox one version it's fantastic. They bring out naval strike and guess what? It's worse than ever. I am now so worried because one of my favourite franchises,
    Star Wars battlefront is now in the hands of the same people who gave us this unfinished, lame *** excuse of a game. Anyway. Rant over!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 1, 2014
    #17
  3. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    Lol yea very true, the experience is devastated when the rubber banding starts, 6 months in and still the vast majority of games are riddled with lag. I'm with ya on the Battlefront concern,, although they're spending a lot more time on it than BF4 got,
    so I'm hoping it'll not be as poorly build.
     
    Hellfire IRL, Apr 1, 2014
    #18
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    xbox one really that great?

    You really notice how much better the ONE graphics are if you still have your 360 and occaisionally return to play anything on that.
     
    Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. DuFFuL Win User

    xbox one really that great?

    Sure is something else hellfire! When your not rubber banding, lagging, or getting frustrated with all the other things in this rotting peice of cow manure of a game! Oh don't get me wrong, I've had decent games at times but I fear this game is so broken
    that it will never be what it could have been. I also have the game on the pc and compared to the xbox one version it's fantastic. They bring out naval strike and guess what? It's worse than ever. I am now so worried because one of my favourite franchises,
    Star Wars battlefront is now in the hands of the same people who gave us this unfinished, lame *** excuse of a game. Anyway. Rant over!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    xbox one really that great?

    Everyone sees everything differently from everyone else and in more ways than one...
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

    xbox one really that great?

    Bf4 was a huge step up played it on 360 and its like night and day plus 64 players can't do that on 360. The amount of zombies on dr3 blew me away. Think about how much they squeezed out of that old gcard on the 360. X1 will only get better.
  8. oOSKULLKOOPAOo Win User

    xbox one really that great?

    "The game would look terrible on a CRT TV"

    @x24hrs2livex thanks you've just answered my question.
  9. ZombieDeano Win User

    xbox one really that great?

    @Skull - You will totally love DR3. The amount of zombies on screen at any given time still amazes me. I've been playing it since day one and doesn't cease to impress. You turn a corner to a huge stretch of road with literally hundreds and hundreds of zombies
    as far as the eye can see! And what's even more impressive is no loading times! Best Dead Rising game yet.
Thema:

xbox one really that great?

Loading...
  1. xbox one really that great? - Similar Threads - really great

  2. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  3. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  4. Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will...
  5. Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.

    in XboX Insiders
    Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.: Noting that a more accurate flair would have been: app issue. I'm not sure if anyone cares or if this is the right place to share, but the beta in the xbox app doesn't even have an option to...
  6. I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help

    in XboX Insiders
    I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were...
  7. How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:: Hello, In August of 2021 I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. Now in June of 2025 I am trying to log into that account so that I can Install Minecraft. The only issue is I do not...
  8. Xbox and PC is it really cross platform compatible if the system says it’s there but you...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and PC is it really cross platform compatible if the system says it’s there but you...: Xbox recently had a “buy 1 game play it anywhere” but I’ve been looking on my computer in the app and it doesn’t even say I own it. Is it false advertising or am I not following the process...
  9. How do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...: I watched the entire first season and didn't have that descriptive **** but the second season every episode has an audio description and I need to turn it off so I can actually enjoy it...
  10. Xbox aspect ratio not really

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox aspect ratio not really: I don’t know how you guys haven’t thought that a lot of Xbox players severely need an option to change aspect ratio to tv. It’s sad I love Xbox but you guys can’t fix that one problem . Not every...