Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

Discus and support Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrinceRevivalDK, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you want the save moved from profile to another by doing so if
    you had a old profile and a save from lets say Resident Evil 0, you should be able to choose an option inside that game in games and apps to choose which profile you want to sync that save with, that way people who spent hours into a game (these are mostly
    single player games) to be able to continiue that game with the save they been using, example my brother and i shared the family console until one day i got my own, but we had the same account well obvious reasons parents who only wanted to pay for 1 live
    gold account, now that i have my own i cant play my games from where i left them, i have to start all over in all my games which is really frustrating, example i have played alot of Resident Evil Revelations 2, that game is a massive grind! all the items i
    have earned from mission were a waste of time since i cant even use that save file..

So there really should be an option to sync the xbox with a game save between profiles.

Vote this up if you want Microsoft to implement this feature for the console.

:)

PrinceRevivalDK, Nov 30, 2016
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    how do you move saved games to another profile

You don't.

While it is possible to transfer saves between profiles, the game has to support the option. Even if it does, no achievements can be earned on a save transferred to another profile. I've only seen one game that allows moving a save from one profile to another
    (one of the Lego games).

There is no way to transfer achievements between profiles.

IceStorm III, Nov 30, 2016
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Need help transferring Skyrim saves to another Xbox and gamertag

Game saves are tied to the profile that created them. Unless the developers allow copying of saves between profiles, they can't be moved. Game saves that are moved between profiles are prohibited from gaining achivements.

You either need to start over, or wait until you get back to the profile that created the save game file.

IceStorm III, Nov 30, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

You should log in here and submit your idea. Other members of the community and vote and comment on your suggestion. Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Dec 1, 2016
  5. PrinceRevivalDK, Dec 5, 2016
  6. youll just have to look for it since it didnt want to make a direct link, the topic is named:

[Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!

PrinceRevivalDK, Oct 31, 2018
  7. PrinceRevivalDK Win User

Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between profiles!

8. PrinceRevivalDK Win User

Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between profiles!

youll just have to look for it since it didnt want to make a direct link, the topic is named:

[Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!
  9. {Parity} Win User

10. Tezzarrific Win User

Can Starfield saves from Gamepass be copied to Steam?

a good few games saves can be transferred from gamepass to steam easily, some require a third party app to convert the saves, but yes can be done, i transferred a bunch a while ago as my main platform is steam, i also transferred saves between GOG, EA, Ubisoft and Battlenet. Epic hardly needed anything done as a lot of the games on epic are actually steam games (lol).

Some saves can also be transferred to gamepass games quite easily.
  11. Delilah HD Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

I like the following scenario:

To be able to play some Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One console via Emulation. However there will/could be some drawbacks. For example, Game saves from an Xbox 360 console cannot be transferred to an Xbox One console unless that 360 game's saves are available
    in the cloud. Xbox Live functionality for some games on Xbox 360 games will be discontinued. You can, however, play system link between Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. Lastly, not all games will be supported.
Thema:

1. Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ... - Similar Threads - really needs save

2. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  3. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I really need my money back TODAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really need my money back TODAY: I need my money back today because I’ve got bills to pay and I need to do shopping i really really really need this money 77dab17f-5a42-4b1e-acd1-97c9699c3ac0
  8. there really needs to be an update notification

in XboX Insiders
    there really needs to be an update notification: i keep my xbox on all day, maybe not the best practice but it's what i do, because of this the only way i ever receive updates is when im forcefully kicked offline and out my game which is...
  9. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  10. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...