Xbox one questions ?

Discus and support Xbox one questions ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titanfall was a flop? I didn't realise sales figures were out Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BooBooYNWA, Mar 31, 2014.

  1. FiniteRich
    FiniteRich Guest

    Xbox one questions ?


    Titanfall was a flop? I didn't realise sales figures were out
     
    FiniteRich, Apr 1, 2014
    #16
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Yes cos in the 24 hours you had it you must have rinsed it blind....
     
    John Dowding, Apr 1, 2014
    #17
  3. Thats odd last time i looked i still had it...
     
    Alchemist Don, Apr 1, 2014
    #18
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Xbox one questions ?

    There are posts on here where you said you sold it?
     
    John Dowding, Apr 1, 2014
    #19
  5. As I said LAUNCH Line up Not whats coming
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Apr 1, 2014
    #20
  6. I sold my XB1 within 3 days of purchase good job since it got dropped in price 2 weeks later...

    I have titanfail for the PC

    Try again.
     
    Alchemist Don, Apr 1, 2014
    #21
  7. I didn't mention launch line up...

    Try again
     
    Alchemist Don, Apr 1, 2014
    #22
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Xbox one questions ?

    I never mentioned whether or not you had Titanfall. Try again. You have stated on here many times how you got shot of your One as it rubbish. Are you now saying that you have gone and bought another one?
     
    John Dowding, Apr 1, 2014
    #23
  9. What hell no!

    Where did you get that idea from? Jesus man...
     
    Alchemist Don, Apr 1, 2014
    #24
  10. Titanfall is by no means a flop. Sure it may not be everyone's cup of tea but its a great game in its own right Xbox one questions ? :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 1, 2014
    #25
  11. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    just to throw this out there, Tinanfall sold over 900.000 copies in its first week, second son only sold 600.000, and that is Xbox one numbers only.
     
    Farscape247, Apr 1, 2014
    #26
  12. ^^^ That's cos a lot of PS4 owners are cheapskates and are waiting for infamous to be free with PS+
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 1, 2014
    #27
  13. Xbox one questions ?

    Titanfail got hyped to high heaven though didn't it...

    Don't get me wrong its a decent game but its over rated, i would rather play BF any day.
     
    Alchemist Don, Apr 1, 2014
    #28
  14. Maybe in about a year or two floppy by then it will be cheap any way...
     
    Alchemist Don, Oct 31, 2018
    #29
  15. elitekiller21 Win User

    Xbox One Question

    not sure maybe through games you bought digitally, but since game installs are not required now who knows we'll have to wait and see
  16. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Xbox One Question

    Well I've now got both consoles, The only real difference would be the exclusives tbh. I know they aren't cheap to buy but I couldn't decide on just one. Now Op, If you like XB then logically buy the xb1.
  17. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Xbox One Question

    There are no real issues apart from a shoddy Friends and Achievements list, everything else is bang on. There won't be a price drop in a year, not until at least end of 2015, so go ahead and buy it. Feel free to add me as a friend.

    MAKE SURE TO BUY FORZA AND DR3 THOUGH!!!

    I'll dig up my reviews, give me a second.
  18. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Xbox One Question

    I think the best advice anyone could give you is base your decision on games. The Xbox One may not be as powerful as the PS4, but I don't think it's anything to scream and shout about - of course the fanboys would think different.
    I don't think Microsoft will do anything with the Xbox brand (not anytime soon anyway) the console has not been out for long and it's doing well so far.
  19. XiXChewie303XiX Win User

    Xbox One Question

    I also see a lot of people playing more xbox one then ps4 out there anyway and people who say they use the one more
Thema:

Xbox one questions ?

Loading...
  1. Xbox one questions ? - Similar Threads - questions

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....