Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

Discus and support Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also purchased an Xbox One today and couldn't get the update. Spoke with a rep who asked me to return it to Best Buy. Second console also didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SLIMSCUBASTEVE, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. CHEEEZZHEAD
    CHEEEZZHEAD Guest

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014


    Also purchased an Xbox One today and couldn't get the update. Spoke with a rep who asked me to return it to Best Buy. Second console also didn't work. I'm a network engineer, tried tons of settings, wired/wireless, peripherals plugged or unplugged and nothing.
    Second call I was informed they now know it's an issue. What I was told is the they can't give us an ETA on when it'll be up or any reimbursement (I asked because my xbox live account I'm paying for and can't access) because it's an unexpected outage. They
    can give you an avatar t-shirt which I declined. Apparently the console comes basically without an OS and you cannot do the offline tool to troubleshoot the initial update. Pretty poor on MS's part IMO, but basically we have $500 plastic boxes until they fix
    their issues. Can't wait to see how hard the servers are hit once they come back online. Happy Waiting!
     
    CHEEEZZHEAD, Apr 18, 2014
    #16
  2. mpclasby
    mpclasby Guest
    I have spent 4 hours trying to trouble shoot an initial download on a brand new Xbox. I am disappointed in Microsoft as a company and Xbox as a brand. I always considered myself loyal to Xbox for life.

    NO LONGER

    epic fail
     
    mpclasby, Apr 18, 2014
    #17
  3. Kaneiac
    Kaneiac Guest
    Seems to be working for me now. Try it again Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014 :)
     
    Kaneiac, Apr 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Squizot
    Squizot Guest

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    Sooo *** off. I have to play my crappy 360 now? It's like having keys to a Ferrarri but nahhhh. I'll drive the old rusty Taurus. My life sucks right now
     
    Squizot, Apr 18, 2014
    #19
  5. CHEEEZZHEAD
    CHEEEZZHEAD Guest
    Currently updating!!! If you are awake I'd advise trying
     
    CHEEEZZHEAD, Apr 18, 2014
    #20
  6. UKWARRIOR79
    UKWARRIOR79 Guest
    hi guys just turned my xbox one on at 8.30am uk time finally done the first update seems working on my now hope its fixed for all you guys iv completed my set up this morning no problems
     
    UKWARRIOR79, Apr 18, 2014
    #21
  7. Smirkin Dirk
    Smirkin Dirk Guest
    Ive been able to download the update and it seems Ill all set up
     
    Smirkin Dirk, Apr 18, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    I just attempted again and it is working!!! Updating now...
     
    MikeM-BAA90088-8AE7-46D7-85E0-57D88E4487E6, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. CHEEEZZHEAD Win User

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    Currently updating!!! If you are awake I'd advise trying
  10. Traxdadon Win User

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    same here, been tryin to get this up since 3pm
  11. Whiskey Stones Win User

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    Hey, I'm still waiting. Have been since two. I don't have a usb big enough to update manually....

    *twiddles thumbs*
  12. MikeM-BAA90088-8AE7- Win User

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    Same problem here - as annoying as it is I'm glad I don't need to pack this thing up and bring it back right now, too many pieces.
  13. UKWARRIOR79 Win User

    Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

    hi guys just turned my xbox one on at 8.30am uk time finally done the first update seems working on my now hope its fixed for all you guys iv completed my set up this morning no problems
Thema:

Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014

Loading...
  1. Xbox One purchased 4/18/2014 - Similar Threads - purchased 2014

  2. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  4. I cant purchase a game i refunded previously

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant purchase a game i refunded previously: I have checked my order history and the refund went through and I got my money back. I can install the game but everytime I try and open it I get a message that tells me I dont own the game so I...
  5. Current Microsoft Purchases Unfair

    in XboX Insiders
    Current Microsoft Purchases Unfair: There is a current loophole where if you buy someone a gift, and they redeem it (and their system can't handle it) the purchase goes through, and the terms of service state that you cannot get a...
  6. Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m...
  7. Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?: I wanted to use xbox cloud gaming but im not sure if it’ll work in india submitted by /u/Desperate-Alps-8840 [link] [comments]
  8. Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...: I'm trying to purchase Xbox Game Pass, but I keep getting a "Wrong Region" error, even though all my system settings are correctly configured for Turkey. What I’ve already tried: Verified that...
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  10. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25