Xbox One Problems

Discus and support Xbox One Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well last night I was playing Batlefield 4 Multiplayer. I went to go to sleep so, I turned off my xbox one by pressing the power button (well I slide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXJOSH7417Xx, Jan 10, 2014.

1. xXJOSH7417Xx
    xXJOSH7417Xx Guest

Xbox One Problems

Well last night I was playing Batlefield 4 Multiplayer. I went to go to sleep so, I turned off my xbox one by pressing the power button (well I slide my finger I guess) Then while it was on standby mode (Orange light on my power supply) Then I unplugged
    it. It was not updating or as saving, was at home with nothing installing. I wake up and played 360 then I went to play xbox one and the power supply had no Orange or white. It won't turn on. I was confused until a few minutes ago I unplugged everything and
    got my power supply and plugged it in the living room, no my room an it was Orange. So I thought it was the plug. Then I got my Xbox One in my living room and plug in the the other end to my xbox one and then the Orange light went to no light. So every time
    I plug in my xbox one to my power supply it turns off.So is it my xbox or power supply? I have a refund from walmart a think 3 month or year. I got this November 29th on Black Friday from walmart. Then I unboxed it on December 24th as an early Christmas gift.
    So it died through December 24-January 10th. Which Made me mad... So is it my power supply or xbox one? (NOT DAY ONE XBOX ONE!)

:)

xXJOSH7417Xx, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 10, 2014
  3. weidhas
    weidhas Guest
    weidhas, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Xbox One Problems

Josh,

Just to make sure I understood you, it did turn orange when you plugged it into the living room correct? Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I had the same thing happen during a power outage one day. Took it to another outlet and it still didn't work.
    Took it back to the original and still nothing. With the power removed from the Xbox one press the power button on the Xbox a few times spaced by a few seconds. Then try plugging in the power supply into your Xbox one then into the wall outlet. I haven't
    had a problem since. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Problems