xbox one problem with game and don't turn off

Discus and support xbox one problem with game and don't turn off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, i have a proble after the update how beta tester i play at forza 5 and when it load the circuit the game block if i prove to turn off the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thewice, Sep 26, 2014.

1. thewice
    thewice Guest

HI,

i have a proble after the update how beta tester

i play at forza 5 and when it load the circuit the game block

if i prove to turn off the consolle it don't off but remain with the logo xbox continualy on/off

for turn off i can press the button touch for a 5 second.

sorry for my english lol

:)

thewice, Sep 26, 2014
  2. Daryael
    Daryael Guest
    Xbox one Turn off suddently.

I have a Xbox One 500 Gb. The problem: when I turn On the Xbox everything is Ok, and no problem but as soon as i start some game, it suddently shut off. I've try with small applications such as Netflix or light applications and no problem but when I try
    xbox one games it turn off suddently & completely (power supply black box light also turn off).

Heeeeeeeeelp

D:

Daryael, Sep 26, 2014
  3. Help

Hey,

I have a problem with my xbox one. When I watch blu-ray there is no problem but when i try to play games, xbox one turns off by itself and they is any message before that. I don't know what I can do about it...

Pizzaeverywhere, Sep 26, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

BobMcFly247, Sep 26, 2014
  5. Angatar Win User

Xbox 360 S won't stay on

No, I turn my xbox on, put a game in and then it turns off. There couldn't have been overheating because the thing was off for a couple days and then was turned on for a few seconds.

Thanks, but I don't think that's the answer to my problem.
  6. DR DINGLENUT Win User

Achievements aren't unlocking on any game!?!

Don't know if this is relevant but I've had another problem since day one. My xbox is set to "instant on" an I've always turned it off by saying "Xbox turn off". Well I noticed my xbox would not turn back on by saying Xbox on. Then I realized that my
    xbox will not turn on, either by the power button or the controller if my tv was off. Sounds crazy but it's true. I have to turn my tv on THEN turn my xbox on for it to start. And it always turns on like I shut it down, not put it to sleep.
  7. MEX RAGE Win User

0x800480E

I turned off completely my xbox one, and the problem was gone, before that I turned off the energy saving mode and turned on again
  8. ShiZZ Carnage Win User

Controller connection problems

I had this problem before but I got it working after a while. Try turning off your console and turning it back on. Then, press the 2 sync buttons, one is on the controller and one is on the console itself, at the same time. If that don't work, turn off the
    console again and turn it back on and try to press each sync button in a different combination. Hope this fixes your controller problem.
  9. EncryptedKnight Win User

Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

For anyone having a similar problem since the update, I was able to solve the problem by turning the Xbox One off hard and then I turned my modem/router off and on.
Thema:

1. xbox one problem with game and don't turn off - Similar Threads - problem game don't

2. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar: When someone invites me to a voice chat I would join the voice chat but it keeps saying connecting forever without doing anything but if I host a voice chat it would connect just fine I have even...
  5. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  6. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  8. Problem deleting a game from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem deleting a game from my xbox: There are 2 games I am trying to delete from my xbox 360. Whenever I press delete it pops up with an error message saying there was a problem performing that action...
  9. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  10. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...