Xbox one pro controller set on fire

Discus and support Xbox one pro controller set on fire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ethan shillito, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot then started to burn so I admittedly dropped it out my hands and I tried to put it out until I used a powder fire extinguisher it's a old controller I tried contacting customer services but it said the request for a call cannot be completed

:)

ethan shillito, Apr 26, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

So you didn't have it plugged into any other source of power?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Fire Pro Wrestling On Xbox One

The backwards compatibility program has ended and no new games will be added. All games that are technologically and legally able to be added have been
  4. Jean-VladimirXIV Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

Hi guys, I bought an xbox-one controller. The problem is microsoft games don't take steam settings of controllers, and the switch pro controller work only with steam on pc.

Thanks for the help.
  5. KAZBERZERKER82 Win User

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Trust me vegetarko09, you are NOT the only one who wants this! LOWxONxHealth, the Fire pro that came out was a not so good avatar version, Fire pro Returns is an EPIC game!! CAW is also short for "Create A Wrestler"
  6. Camaro2390 Win User

Ghost haters : Legit or just making excuses ?

[quote user="So4pySpl4sh"]

Anti-Ghost Class

FAMAS or GALIL w/Silencer

Strela-3

Ghost Pro, SOH Pro, Ninja Pro

[/quote]Fighting fire with fire I see; I like it.
Thema:

1. Xbox one pro controller set on fire - Similar Threads - pro controller set

2. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  3. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?: So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed. f2ea33ee-2576-4318-b45c-0726784bcb6b
  4. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  5. FLYDIGI Vader 3 Pro PC Gaming Controller

in XboX Insiders
    FLYDIGI Vader 3 Pro PC Gaming Controller: Dors anyone know if this controller connects to Xbox series s? I know it says pc, but is it possible without using some weird wires to connect? I know it's wired, that'd not what I meant....
  6. Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x: I’m having issues connecting my controller to my surface pro x. I’ve connected it to my two other consoles and had no problems. I also tried my I phone and it connected instantly. Is there any...
  7. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  8. Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...: I recently purchased a pro controller and the vibration settings are saved to my profile (I want the trigger rumble but not the main) and every single game I've played whether it be through steam...
  9. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro: how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9
  10. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557