Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues.

Discus and support Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There needs to be a setting under controllers that allows you recalibrate your xbox one controller. My controller trails upwards, forcing me to always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grq79, Jul 17, 2015.

1. grq79
    grq79 Guest

Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues.

There needs to be a setting under controllers that allows you recalibrate your xbox one controller. My controller trails upwards, forcing me to always push in the opposite direction to even out the movement. I know it would be greatly appreciated by the
    xbox community to allow a simple X/Y recalibration screen to fix this issue.

The xbox one trailing issue seems to be an overly common occurrence with a high number of controllers.

:)

grq79, Jul 17, 2015
  2. KYBreezy
    KYBreezy Guest
    Controller Update for Preview Members

Quick Connect – previous controller connections to an Xbox One took 4-5 seconds when powering on a controller, now they should occur in ~2 seconds

Stability improvements – the firmware also provides a number of fixes that address issues submitted by customers and preview participants

Xbox Preview Program - Xbox One Controller Firmware update

KYBreezy, Jul 17, 2015
  3. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Your Controller is about to get a whole lot better...

Members in the Xbox Preview Program are receiving the update now, with a wider rollout to all Xbox One owners likely scheduled for later this quarter.

Your Xbox One controller is about to get a whole lot better

Microsoft is rolling out a firmware update for the Xbox One controller that enables the controller to connect to the console in roughly two seconds, down from the five or so seconds it used to take to pair previously. The firmware update also brings a host of user-requested fixes along with improved stability.

LuvOfThaGame, Jul 17, 2015
  4. Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues.

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Jul 17, 2015
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

6. maxen Win User

Elite Controller - Slow Turn

If you go to the Xbox Accessories app, are you able to customise the right stick to recalibrate and fix this issue?

The Xbox Accessories app allows you control over the rotation etc, so it could be this is the cause.

Let us know how you get on.
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox Mapping App

Hey all!

Sorry to hear that this issue is still happening to your controllers. Are all of you in the Preview Program? If so, please report this through the Feedback app on your Xbox One console by holding the home button on your Xbox one controller. Additionally,
    be sure to check out the Preview Forums and post the issues you've been having with the mapping there.

Thank you for your understanding and hopefully that gets fixed soon!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My brand new custom controller

If you need to troubleshoot your controller because it's not responding or broken, see the

Standard Xbox One Wireless Controller overview
    . You can fix most controller issues by following the troubleshooting information on that page.

If you've tried troubleshooting your controller and can't fix the issue, you can request a warranty replacement unit at
    Device Support or contact an Xbox Support agent for help.

Note If you request a replacement for an Xbox Design Lab controller under warranty, MS will provide an exact replacement of that controller.
  9. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left analog, the character moves slowly.

Hi Berkayyaldız, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use the Xbox Accessories thumbstick recalibration tool?

To open the Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then under Profile & system, select Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets.

Before you recalibrate your controller, check to see if there’s a firmware update available for your controller. If there is, update your controller before you recalibrate.

Select Recalibration options.

Select the specific thumbstick you want to recalibrate (left or right).

Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the recalibration.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues. - Similar Threads - preview request allow

2. xbox preview support request self refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox preview support request self refund: Anyways i contacted xbox support and they said do this to contact xbox preview support and say this so here it goes im a xbox preview member i bought Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive...
  3. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  4. Request to become a preview member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request to become a preview member: Hey! I really want to become a preview member so I can play Halo Wars. If you could make that happen id appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance! 4414f130-e404-4fc5-bea0-f758b2f89610
  5. demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]: je souhaite rejoindre le programme preview merci de avance cordialement [Translation] I want to join the program preview thanks in advance cordially 1bf23d2d-c5d5-4aaa-88e5-398a922d2970
  6. XBOX ONE PREVIEW APP request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE PREVIEW APP request: Can someone please friend and add me so I can please get the Xbox one Preview App??? Asking for help ID: Willing to barter 176c7b9e-1af8-41cc-a53a-aa6b22cb00cf
  7. Xbox Preview Invite request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview Invite request: I know there is another thread asking for a preview invite from current members, but I figured i'd start a thread for everyone to request a preview invite who wants one and hope this does not get...
  8. Preview forum access request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview forum access request: I was sent here to ask for preview forum access request. Thank you. 40ede364-b384-4778-b2e5-b2aa9bfa41c7
  9. Request to re-activate my Preview Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to re-activate my Preview Membership: I'm requesting to re-activate my Preview Membership because I can not access the early access forums. Thank you e5432592-7187-444a-be48-8c3a9d5b324a
  10. preview request

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview request: hi my friend sent me a request to play my old game on xbox one from my old xbox called halo wars im waitting on you to give me the go a head so can you plzzz send a invite to the preview plzzz...