Xbox One Preview Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One Preview Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the message from Support that I could register, I entered the code and registered yesterday, and now the app is telling me that my console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Get Lit Fam, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Get Lit Fam
    Get Lit Fam Guest

I got the message from Support that I could register, I entered the code and registered yesterday, and now the app is telling me that my console is registered to preview the coming updates. Only problem is that there's no difference on my console and it
    is still on the last software version. I've turned it completely off with no avail. So that's not going to help. I've tweeted Major Nelson and Support to see if they can do anything. I've got my controller connected via USB and it hasn't offered to update
    the controller either.

But it's just a little disappointing that my Xbox is telling me that I can preview the update, when I definitely am not able to at all.

I also can't access the preview forums, the link constantly tells me that the group cannot be found.

:)

Get Lit Fam, Feb 26, 2014
  2. Xbox One Preview Not Working

You receive the Update early.

You can only wait

spacesoldier117, Feb 26, 2014
  3. RoBoKiD309
    RoBoKiD309 Guest

I turned on my xbox and I got the update when I registered a while ago, but now I can't view my friends, or my messages. Idk what's happening

RoBoKiD309, Feb 26, 2014
  4. Xbox One Preview Not Working

Hi there you will get it just gotta be patient. There still registering gamers for it.

SilentGamer895, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Antrice Win User

I got the new update, the friends list and party chat are different. I was trying to get into the forum for the preview but I couldn't.

Only problem I am having is that i can't connect to a party chat with anyone who doesn't have the update as well...aka all my friends. It won't let me join their parties and they can't join mine as well.
  6. spacesoldier117 Win User

You receive the Update early.

You can only wait
  7. RoBoKiD309 Win User

I turned on my xbox and I got the update when I registered a while ago, but now I can't view my friends, or my messages. Idk what's happening
  8. PIGP3N v2 Win User

Same here! been trying to access the preview update forum for the past four days...keep getting 'Group not Found' on multiple devices, and multiple browsers on each of those devices....Update is great but without access to the correct forum I can neither
    give feedback or invite others to beta test
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there you will get it just gotta be patient. There still registering gamers for it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Preview Not Working - Similar Threads - Preview Working

2. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  3. Xbox Preview Omega Not Updating/not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Omega Not Updating/not working: I have been registered in the update preview omega and I have version 2306ni.230608-0120 but I have not received an updated ui or anything. Is there something wrong or do I just have to wait?...
  4. Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.: i have formatted my usb twice. When i transfer my captures its not there. The app on Xbox that shows all usbs keeps saying i need to sign in, even though I already am. After trimming a video id...
  5. Is Xbox Update Preview program work in the Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Xbox Update Preview program work in the Xbox one?: Because not working for me... submitted by /u/MrMister2428 [link] [comments]
  6. How does the Update Preview Groups work?

in XboX Insiders
    How does the Update Preview Groups work?: How long does it take to become something more than an Omega? Or am I just going to be and Omega forever? submitted by /u/YeetMyMeatIntoWindow [link] [comments]
  7. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  8. Is there any work around to get Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) to work on a Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any work around to get Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) to work on a Mac?: So I know its android only as of now. If I partition my hard drive and install windows 10, is there anyway I can get it to run on windows? Like some sort of android emulator? submitted by...
  9. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]
  10. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...