Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Xbox-team, I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10 as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SonicXL1965, Dec 21, 2016.

1. SonicXL1965
    SonicXL1965 Guest

Dear Xbox-team,

I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10

as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games op Windows 10

I did pre-order the game for this bonus.

Regards,

John Nelissen.

:)

SonicXL1965, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Haven't received my Quantum Break windows 10 code

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break is only included with digital pre-orders, Quantum Break on Xbox One codes redeemed by April 4th 2016, and with Quantum Break Xbox One bundle's purchased in US, UK, and Canada. For more information, please
    check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ.

Mister Beep, Dec 21, 2016
  3. TPEHAK
    TPEHAK Guest
    Quantum Break Pre-Load code bonus for Windows 10 Amazon

Hello guys. I bought Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code for XBox One on Amazon and I have not receive my Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code yet!

I bought Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code for XBox One on Amazon on April 4-th because Amazon said they will give me Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code. I redeemed the XBox One Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code on xbox.com on April 4-th. Today is
    April 15-th and I have no Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code. I check my xbox.com account messages every day and there is no any message with my code.

I do not have XBox One or XBox 360 console, so I use xbox.com.

Here is the product description from Amazon:

"Redeem your digital copy of Quantum Break by April 10, and receive a free digital copy of Quantum Break for Windows 10.*

*Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid at participating retailers in the US while supplies last. Physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer. Quantum Break Xbox One codes inside bundles must be redeemed
    on the console or at Xbox.com by April 10, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows 10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message 7-10 days after the redemption of the Xbox One Quantum Break game code."

Please help me!

TPEHAK, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya SonicXL 1965!

Sorry to hear you haven't received your code yet. I've sent you an Xbox Live message with some information. Please take a look when you get a chance, thanks Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10 :)

Mister Maka, Dec 22, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received my Quantum Break windows 10 code

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break is only included with digital pre-orders, Quantum Break on Xbox One codes redeemed by April 4th 2016, and with Quantum Break Xbox One bundle's purchased in US, UK, and Canada. For more information, please
    check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies
    last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows
    10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59 PM Pacific Time.) For
    Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break Windows 10 Code

Hey Aldazar83,

If you purchased Quantum Break digitally after April 4th 2016, you will not be eligible for the Windows 10 code as that was specifically a pre-order offer. Since Quantum Break is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, purchasing Quantum Break on Xbox One after
    that date does not unlock the Windows 10 version.

Hope this helps clear it up!
  7. rayh271 Win User

Quantum Break PC code ?

hi i have not received my windows 10 code for quantum break....i pre ordered the digital copy on xbox one store?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break Pre-Order never received Alan Wake American Nightmare and Quantum Break PC code

Pre-ordering a code to redeem the digital version of Quantum Break through the Xbox Store before the launch of Quantum Break (which was April 5th, 2016) would have included the digital pre-order bonuses. However the disc version would not have been eligible.

Again, sincere apologies for any frustration this may have caused. For more information, check out the
    Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ. I'll quote the relevant piece below:

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies
    last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM
    Pacific Time. Windows 10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59
    PM Pacific Time.) For Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break PC code missing

Hey there Gurriss,

The disc version of the game is not eligible to receive Quantum Break on Windows 10, as that specific promotion is for digital pre-orders only. For specific information, please check out the
    Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ. Below is the relevant information:

last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM
    Pacific Time. Windows 10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59
    PM Pacific Time.) For Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
Thema:

1. Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - pre order code

2. i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?: i preordered EAFC24 on Xbox S and dont have a redeem code - any idea how to download it? when i go to the store - it says i need to buy it. i can see the order ha been completed in my Xbox...
  3. I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24: I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt 37a380a4-2729-4e68-a086-073f0e435baa
  4. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09
  5. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  6. I just ended up getting Monster Jam free download just for putting in the Pre Order code....

in XboX Insiders
    I just ended up getting Monster Jam free download just for putting in the Pre Order code....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working: Hi, I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla today with a code to get the season pass and ultimate pack but when I enter the code i get the message: ''contact who you got this code from. We...
  8. Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order: Good day. I received my code for Game Pass today from Samsung. If click on the Redeem Now link in the email, I get to a page that says: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now....
  9. Redeeming pre order code in NBA 2K21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming pre order code in NBA 2K21: Hi I'm new to XBox and when I got my NBA2k21 I followed the instructions sent by GAME to enter my pre order codes but didn't realise I'd followed the browser ones not the XBox ones. I now don't...
  10. ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code: pick up my ufc 4 pre order today from gamestop and microsoft wont let them print out a code for the pre order bonus a97fc33e-7999-43b8-8183-579ae5e817fb