Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center

Discus and support Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone managed to exchange an US power supply (110 V) for an European one (220 V) recently through Xbox Online Service Center? I have tried over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drduduktreha, Jun 18, 2014.

1. drduduktreha
    drduduktreha Guest

Has anyone managed to exchange an US power supply (110 V) for an European one (220 V) recently through Xbox Online Service Center?

I have tried over 50 times to do it through the Xbox Online Service Center but I always get the message:

An error occurred. Please try again.

• An error occurred. Please try again.
    It happens when I confirm my address and need to go to the payment stage.

I have used my friend's Czech address (I do not live in one of the supported countries), he has tried it through his own account with the same address (opened a brand new one) and still nothing. This
    is getting ridiculous. He lives 20 km from the service center (also in Czech Republic) and I cannot get the replacement power supply for the love of God.

Talked to the Xbox support for over 20 times, they have made an order on their end but for some reason cannot reach me on my phone to confirm the payment, spent some 20$ on international calls to British and Czech support and nobody can help me.

Have they disabled this option with American-bought consoles or what?

:)

drduduktreha, Jun 18, 2014
  2. UnholyRoth
    UnholyRoth Guest
    Xbox one power supply issue

You can order a replacement Xbox One power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

UnholyRoth, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty

DangerousBard, Jun 18, 2014
  4. UnholyRoth Win User

Xbox one power supply issue

You can order a replacement Xbox One power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  5. alexburns Win User

My Brick light keeps Turning red for Fault.

Try the following steps:

Try a different wall outlet.

If the light is still red, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If the power supply light is still red, your power supply needs to be replaced. Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty
  7. LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-40 Win User

Solid Red lIght

"There is a solid red light on my console and the screen is blank."

Try the following steps:

Let the power supply cool for about 30 minutes.

Plug the power supply into a DIFFERENT WALL OUTLET.

Disconnect and reconnect all accessories.

Check the power supply.

Remove the hard drive.

*If the above steps don’t solve the issue, order a replacement POWER SUPPLY from the Xbox Online Service Center.*

The XBOX 360 is not the problem, it's the power supply that is faulty.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ac adapter

Hey there!

Have you tried following the steps on our
    Xbox One Power Supply Troubleshooting
    page? Following each of the steps on that page will be the best route to take. If you continue to experience issue, your power supply may need to be repaired/replaced. To start that process, please visit our
    Online Service Center.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center - Similar Threads - power supply exchange

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...