Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

Discus and support Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes, there is an internal surge protection that can trip, and it gets reset if you unplug the power supply and plug it back in. You do not have to wait... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Trooper6669, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. UnholyRoth
    UnholyRoth Guest

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed


    Yes, there is an internal surge protection that can trip, and it gets reset if you unplug the power supply and plug it back in. You do not have to wait 30 minutes, and 10 seconds is enough. The US support page has been updated with more specific information,
    and this will get updated on all of the other language support pages soon.

    support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on
     
    UnholyRoth, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. whyayemincepie Win User

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

    The support pages say thirty minutes for disconnecting the power supply, really hope it sorts it for you please let us know either way so we can help where we can.
  3. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

    Try unplugging it for 2-3 minutes and wee if that helps it.
  4. UnholyRoth Win User

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

    Yes, there is an internal surge protection that can trip, and it gets reset if you unplug the power supply and plug it back in. You do not have to wait 30 minutes, and 10 seconds is enough. The US support page has been updated with more specific information,
    and this will get updated on all of the other language support pages soon.

    support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on
  5. BusGod Win User

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

    Hey Trooper6669- Any more luck on your power supply?

    You can eject the disc manually using a paperclip so you can get your Ghosts out.

    This link will point you in the direction:
    support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc


    Let us know how you make out
  6. Velystia Win User

    Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

    I had this happen and had to send the power supply in. Unfortunately I sent it and it got there on the 24th - and a new one has yet to be shipped. I had it less than a week.
Thema:

Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Power Outage Help Needed - Similar Threads - Power Outage Help

  2. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. I need to recover my account I had a power outage when the power came back on my account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to recover my account I had a power outage when the power came back on my account...: I need help to recover my account I lost power. When it returned my main account was gone off my Xbox now just my son's account is on here. e5571654-2972-49ad-ab94-ffef9aaf412b
  5. Power outage issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Power outage issues: I had a power outage and after that my console comes up for a brief five seconds then shuts right off and each time I try turning it on its the same thing(xbox one x). Any suggestions on what I...
  6. Is a sudden power outage harmful?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a sudden power outage harmful?: Is a sudden power outage harmful for the Xbox Series X along with the inserted disc? Thanks 72c86de9-ba51-4776-a570-29695e69e316
  7. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  8. I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...: I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there any way to recover it? Either from mojang or from my system. 4fff7cea-1aa1-4b5b-a2df-10098443d89e
  9. System Error on xbox one S after power outage

    in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error on xbox one S after power outage: i was playing like normal then there was a random power outage so i waited till it was back on, i started up my xbox and i got hit with a system error. E102 at first and after turning my xbox off...
  10. constant power outages

    in XBoX on Consoles
    constant power outages: I suffer from constant power outages and i want to buy xbox series s do I need a ups to save the xbox and if yes how many watt or VA I need it in the ups to plug it on xbox series s...