Xbox One power button not working. Broken?

Discus and support Xbox One power button not working. Broken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm honestly not sure why it's not working and what could have happened. Every time I have to use the Controller to power it on. Is it easily broken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatMorris1996, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox One power button not working. Broken?

I'm honestly not sure why it's not working and what could have happened. Every time I have to use the Controller to power it on. Is it easily broken and if so can I fix it? Because I hardly remember it falling on the floor or being slid around on the floor
    that much.

:)

PatMorris1996, Mar 21, 2020
  2. SychoSide Win User

Have you tried unplugging the console when it is powered off?

It could just be a minor glitch that might be able to be fixed with a power cycle.

If this does not work, it could be an internal issue.
  3. Korhog Win User

is you xbox under guarante?
  4. Amjamis Win User

My Xbox series S won't turn on.

The power button is not broken, my Xbox controller doesn't turn it on, but the cords look fine. Holding the power button does nothing, and holding sync and power button does nothing.
  5. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

KINECT + XBOX ONE = SUPER COUCH POTATOES

yep only time I get up is to change a disk or have to pull the power chord cause the system froze. Slims power button broken on my xbox slim had to pull chord for xbox to work
  6. ToniestPick Win User

Xbox One Won't Power On

So if the orange light is on, when you press the power button it turns white for about 2seconds this means the xbox one is broken???? Help please!,!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One power button not working. Broken? - Similar Threads - power button working

2. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  3. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  4. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  5. My guitar X-plorer when plugged in isn't working, the power button lits up as player 3 but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guitar X-plorer when plugged in isn't working, the power button lits up as player 3 but...: When I plug my X-plorer guitar in my computer, it actually light up the power button but i can't seem to be able to use it. I've tried to change ports, restart pc, update drivers, uninstall and...
  6. sync or power button don't work but disc does

in XboX Insiders
    sync or power button don't work but disc does: The sync button and power button can be clicked on my xbox one s but they dont do anything the power button will light up when I turn it on with a controller and the disc button and tray work fine...
  7. Disk or power button won't work on consle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk or power button won't work on consle: I was playing madden and i tried to insert a disk but when i try to take the disk out it won't work. 04cfcba1-d5c4-4d4a-b5cb-2cd6f7426248
  8. Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP: My xbox one controller does not power on wirelessy. It only comes on via usb cable and when it is working the home button does not work i cant switch out of apps and games and its really annoying...
  9. Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller: so my xbox one power button doesnt work and my controllers stopped working,bought a new pair and dont seem to be able to turn on my xbox even by plugging in thr controller directly but its not...
  10. HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....: Help! My XBOX shuts down every time we try and play a game. We have tried clearing RAM with power button based solutions and no luck. Also did a complete factory restart of the system which did...