Xbox one power brick problem

Discus and support Xbox one power brick problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power brick for Xbox one is rated to work with 200-240v but the power voltage here(kashmir, india) is less than that. So I used a stabilizer. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VortexPlayTV, Dec 15, 2016.

1. VortexPlayTV
    VortexPlayTV Guest

My power brick for Xbox one is rated to work with 200-240v but the power voltage here(kashmir, india) is less than that. So I used a stabilizer. But every time the voltage fluctuates, even a little like 20v, the power brick shuts down and needs to be unplugged
    each time. Please help me in this regard.

Also can I use a power brick which is rated to work with 100-240v with the Xbox o e console?

Thanks

:)

VortexPlayTV, Dec 15, 2016
  2. brnbasler
    brnbasler Guest
    Can I use an Xbox 360 slim power brick on an Xbox One

So I have not upgraded to an Xbox One yet, but I found one on Ebay for 218 dollars. The reason it is so cheap is because it comes without a controller and the power brick. I can buy a controller no problem, but that leaves the power brick. From what I have seen online, the power brick for the Xbox One has similar jacks to the one on my Xbox 360 slim. I checked online to see if the power brick would work with the One, but I found no information on it. Do any of you happen to know if it works?

brnbasler, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Can I use an Xbox 360 slim power brick on an Xbox One

No. Why would you ever think that?

deathscythecustom, Dec 15, 2016
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Moved to Brazil from the UK (Power problems)

Hello Ultima, on Brasil Xbox One Power Brick are bivolt, try to buy a new power brick to prevent problems.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox wont turn on. New power brick died in less than a week.

Power bricks for the Xbox One are no longer manufactured by Microsoft, so you probably have a 3rd party manufactured one. These are not supported by Microsoft and as such, can have problems. The only way to find out if it is the console or power brick,
    is to try another power brick.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Power supply

Are you talking about an Original Xbox One with a power brick? if so you can get a new power brick for the region you are in. The biggest problem will be finding one as they are no longer made by Microsoft/Xbox
  7. xsv Win User

Red Dot On Power Supply Brick

Hey there CR34MY CR4Y0N, it seems that you have a problem with your power brick. You did right by calling xbox customer support, they will replace the power brick as soon as you send them the problematic one. Since the power brick overheats i recommend that
    you do not use it to power your xbox console as it could lead to a short-circuit. Better wait until customer service replaces your current power brick for a new one :)
  8. Starseid Win User

My Xbox One will not turn on

Which Xbox One Console do you have? Xbox One original (external power brick), Xbox One S, or Xbox One X? It might be a power supply failure if you've had any recent power surges or outages without your console being plugged into a surge protector. If you
    have the Xbox One original, then buying a new power supply brick may solve your problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox one power brick problem - Similar Threads - power brick problem

2. How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick: Orange light comes on and shuts off on my Xbox 1. How do I fix it b7096d35-ed05-4524-ba74-fbbe9bec399f
  3. Electricity Power Brick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Electricity Power Brick Problem: Hi. I am having problems with my Xbox one power brick. My problem is that whenever I plug in my Xbox power brick in any socket that works, it shuts that floor's electricity down, so none of the...
  4. Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?: 2 days ago my Xbox One stopped playing games or most apps. Everytime i try i would get an error saying the game or app took too long to load. I have shutdown and restarted the console dozens of...
  5. xbox one power brick problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one power brick problem: hi, it seems that my xbox one's power brick isnt working. i left my xbox turned on for a couple of hours until i came back and it didnt seem to work, the power brick was very hot and had an...
  6. Xbox One Power Brick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick Problem: So, I've had my Xbox One for a couple of years, i actually got it right when it came out. It was working fine yesterday, but all of a sudden, it won't turn on. the light, the noise, nothing. i...
  7. Xbox one power brick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick problem: When I plug my power brick into the wall it lights up orange but whenever I plug it into the console it fades away and has no light this is really aggravating because I am a good console owner and...
  8. X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick: So my power brick is doing that Orange light thing and the my Xbox, when i go to turn it on turns on for less then a second then turns off, i tried my power brick on my cousins Xbox and it worked...
  9. Power Brick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Brick Problem: My power brick turns on for 30 min then the light on the power brick goes out and stays off what does this mean 046ff5f4-730d-4c5f-b982-22fcf0a6901d
  10. Xbox one power brick problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick problem?: my Xbox one power brick is orange and my Xbox won't turn on. Once I plug it into my Xbox the orange light turns off. I've unplugged it and plugged it in a bunch of times. I did hear a snap when my...