Xbox One Play Anywhere - Game Downloaded on Xbox but not Visible on PC

Discus and support Xbox One Play Anywhere - Game Downloaded on Xbox but not Visible on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, We've purchased Cuphead for the Xbox and see that it is a Play Anywhere game. I'm logged in to the PC with the Xbox account but it is not giving... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HGorn, Aug 5, 2018.

1. HGorn
    HGorn Guest

Hi,

We've purchased Cuphead for the Xbox and see that it is a Play Anywhere game. I'm logged in to the PC with the Xbox account but it is not giving me the option to install the game on the PC, only purchase it again. The account details show that the purchase
    has completed. Why is the game not available to install on the PC?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

:)

HGorn, Aug 5, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Is there any way to directly download Xbox one games to my PC?

Hi

It is not possible to download your Xbox One game library onto a PC however there is the something called Xbox Play Anywhere but I don't think this that will allow you to download and play some games purchased through the Xbox marketplace on a suitable PC
    running windows 10.

Please see the link below for more information about Xbox Play Anywhere

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-play-anywhere

gds1972, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

Now any game that is xbox play anywhere game and in the game pass then yes you can download and play those games on your PC.

You can go here and find the games that are xbox play anywhere

Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

Those would be the only games that if they happen to be on the game pass list and xbox play anywhere list then you would be able to download and play the game on the PC

steeledwand7664, Aug 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

can you double check the profile that is signed in on the Store App on the Windows 10 PC to make sure it is indeed the same account.

On the Store app, click the Profile icon in top right corner and make sure the same Microsoft Account is signed in.

To be sure, it's a digitally purchased game and not a Disc. Correct?

Let us know the results

WPAK, Aug 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: