Xbox One PC Help.

Discus and support Xbox One PC Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I have my xbox one controller and it works just fine on the console but when I use it on PC it works fine too, at first. At any random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PullThePin07, Jul 19, 2014.

  1. PullThePin07
    PullThePin07 Guest

    Xbox One PC Help.


    Alright, so I have my xbox one controller and it works just fine on the console but when I use it on PC it works fine too, at first. At any random point in time, so far no more then 5min in I will lose all control but the controller isn't disconnected. It
    still has its light on and its charging and all that but it doesn't respond at all.

    Example; I'll be playing fallout and walking straight ahead and i'll look slightly down and poof, lose control. My character will continue to do whatever I had them doing, in this case walking and looking downward. The control still has its light on and I have
    to unplug it and plug it back in. When I do this it gives me that noise that windows does to let you know a device has been disconnected.

    I have tried all the drivers out there and I've also tried a separate controller. Same thing happens. I even tried different cables, 5 actually, one of them being the official MS plug and play.

    I dunno what's going on but I'd love to fix it if anyone has any Ideas.

    :)
     
    PullThePin07, Jul 19, 2014
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed, Jul 19, 2014
    #2
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Jul 19, 2014
    #3
  4. XBF George L Win User

    Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox One Controller on PC Help!

    Perhaps the controller might need some calibration?

    Assuming you're using Windows 10, try to find calibration settings for your controller in the hardware/device list.

    Here's a guide with pictures:
    www.howtogeek.com/.../how-to-calibrate-your-gaming-controller-in-windows-10


    NOTE: The above link uses an Xbox 360 controller with Windows 10. You may find the same or similar settings for the Xbox One controller.

    Hope this helps!
  6. MattyMidway Win User

    Xbox One Controller on PC Help!

    Ianb,

    I have a few questions:

    1. What type of controller is it? (elite, standard, Xbox S etc...)

    2. Is it used or new?

    and anything else you can provide will help, too.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

    Xbox One Controller Help for PC

    Hey, Here is a guide that should help with that: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

    Hope that helps.
  8. aznfruitboii Win User

    Xbox Beta Installer

    This doesn't really help because it's about my pc not my Xbox One. What i'm trying to say is that the xbox beta installer for the pc is not working for me. My Xbox One is perfectly fine
Thema:

Xbox One PC Help.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One PC Help. - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...