Xbox one party

Discus and support Xbox one party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love the new console but please explain why the party system is do inferior!! The whole turning on party chat thing should be automatic and the worst... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR CHR1STMA5, Jan 13, 2014.

1. MR CHR1STMA5
    MR CHR1STMA5 Guest

Xbox one party

I love the new console but please explain why the party system is do inferior!! The whole turning on party chat thing should be automatic and the worst of all is if you are playing different games you can't invite individually and also for example, if
    I'm on killer instinct I can't play an online match! These small things make a huge difference and surely it would have been simpler to keep the 360 party system. I understand you are trying to make progress with your console but changing things just for the
    sake of change isn't always an improvement! I'm an xbox man and always will be but it's hard enough having ps4 friends telling me how much more powerful their machine is without giving them more reasons to convince people to change to the Sony console. You
    are a massive company, don't lose touch with the fans by making mistakes with the basics!

:)

MR CHR1STMA5, Jan 13, 2014
  2. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    barneystuta, Jan 13, 2014
  3. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Jan 13, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Xbox one party

Hi Mike Bizzle,

This has been duly noted, and most agree. A quick Google will show you that MS has heard the players and has stated the Party system is being updated with the next patch. Don't have an ETA on the patch, but the articles mention it is soon.

Also tell you friends to do more home work, the PS4 isn't really that much more powerful. Lots has changed since the initial assumptions and thoughts since E3 and release. Xbox one party :D Go get 'em!

BusGod, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one party