Xbox One party chat problems with eero router

Discus and support Xbox One party chat problems with eero router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so I have an eero router. I have two Xboxes. I was previously getting a moderate NAT on both Xboxes. I've port-forwarded the multiple required... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unsteadygalaxy, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Xbox One party chat problems with eero router

Okay, so I have an eero router. I have two Xboxes. I was previously getting a moderate NAT on both Xboxes. I've port-forwarded the multiple required ports on my first xbox. I had to change the port on my other Xbox and I forwarded that one port for that
    Xbox. Since I can't use the same ports for the second Xbox, what ports do I forward? I have open NAT on both Xboxes but my husband still has a hard time connecting to multiplayer games on his Xbox.

I keep getting disconnected from party chat on my first Xbox without warning. I've already tried power cycling my Xbox, power cycling my modem and router, clearing the MAC address, and everything else I can think of. Is it a router problem or an Xbox problem?

Sorry if this is vague, I'll clarify if I need to.

:)

unsteadygalaxy, Aug 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One party chat problems with eero router