Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

Discus and support Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One Original power brick issue Hi guys, When I plug in my power brick it changes lights 3 to 4 times from orange to white then again orange... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sufi Yan, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Sufi Yan
    Sufi Yan Guest

Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

My Xbox One Original power brick issue

Hi guys, When I plug in my power brick it changes lights 3 to 4 times from orange to white then again orange then white does it 3 to 4 times and Xbox turn off in 2 to 3 seconds but when I wait a couple of minutes then plug my power supply in and turn Xbox it turns on for 2 to 3 minutes then shuts down.

Please suggest is it a power brick issue have anybody had this problem?

:)

Sufi Yan, Jul 1, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Controllers break while playing NBA 2k16

Power down your console, then unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox One. Wait for two minutes, then plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One, and monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from a white light to an orange
    light, and then turn the power on. This will perform a cold restart of the system.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Most likely, yes. The power supply shouldn't do that. Still, you can try doing some troubleshooting steps provided by this article. Here is the link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/hardware-ne...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Sufi Yan Win User

My new power brick came but my Xbox is doing the same thing when I try to turn it on with the new power brick!
  5. Sufi Yan Win User

I've tried these steps but it didn't solve the problem. It's strange I haven't seen my power bricks light do that ever and there isn't any video of such problem on the internet. When I plug it into the xbox one it just turns white then after a second orange then again white then orange it does it 4 times at least and when it's doing it my Xbox power button does nothing and when it's done doing it and remains orange then the power buttons works but Xbox shuts off after a second
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Then I'll have to give it to you straight, my friend. The power supply needs to be replaced. But the problem here is, The original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console power supply unit. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this particular product. You will have to find a spare from a retailer that sells them since Microsoft is not an option anymore.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in - Similar Threads - Original power brick

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  9. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  10. Original Xbox one power button self powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one power button self powers off: When i attempt to power on the xbox one the power button makes the boot up sound but then self powers off even when i tap it again. I tried unplugging the power supply and also the supply is just...