Xbox One original error code E101 80000009 8B050051

Discus and support Xbox One original error code E101 80000009 8B050051 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Guys i am getting this error code error code E101 80000009 8B050051 on my xbox one after replacing the hard drive have tried the osu1 ofline update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Ferreira, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Xbox One original error code E101 80000009 8B050051

Hi Guys i am getting this error code error code E101 80000009 8B050051 on my xbox one after replacing the hard drive have tried the osu1 ofline update method but keep on getting the error, i am on the os version 22000.4970.amd64fre.xb_flt_2206co.220525-2200,is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks

:)

Chris Ferreira, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Chris, usually the E101, E102 etc errors are related to HD, however as you say that it was exchanged should not happen, the ideal would be to seek the technical assistance that performed the service so that they can help you.

In cases such as this if your console is out of warranty and you want maintenance, Microsoft has the repair service paid for via the link below.

In the link below there is a table with all amounts charged by Microsoft for an Xbox out of warranty

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self repairs.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

New to Xbox One S/X, Differences in OSU files from Xbox Site?

According to official E101 description:
    "Error E101 occurs when you try to update your Xbox One console software You get one of the following error codes when you try to update your console software: E101 E101 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx Note The “x” digits vary. This means there was a problem with the update."

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code....
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Error E101 y E102

Hey there AnxiousJarl7956.

Let's get you started on the right path for these particular errors. We have troubleshooters for both E101 and E102, first start out with this

E101 Troubleshooter
    and keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Game update caused my console to completely crash and now won't start.

Hello,

Find information about the issue here : https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/errors/error-code-e101
Thema:

1. Xbox One original error code E101 80000009 8B050051 - Similar Threads - original error code

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...
  7. Divinity: Origin Sin 2. Connection Error. XBOX S|X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity: Origin Sin 2. Connection Error. XBOX S|X: Hello, my friend and I bought the game Divinity: Original Sin 2. When creating a lobby, we cannot connect to each other. The most common error is "connection error" and "connection error 0x0043"....
  8. Epic & Origin Online Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic & Origin Online Services Error: Hi, In my PC , After the latest update from Microsoft, I couldn't connect with epic games or launch any games in origin... Internet is working fine. Game and all getting downloaded but when i try...
  9. why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...: when I click on it now it shows the box as pre order $59.99 when I click on it reads this, I pre order this around Feb and is now having problems loading correctly on my xbox console today its...
  10. FIFA 14 Origin Account Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 Origin Account Error message: I have an active XBOX Gold pass. I am connected to the internet. I can sign in but I cannot connect to the EA Servers directly or try to connect through playing seasons. I get the following...