XBOX One or NBA2K15 glitch

Discus and support XBOX One or NBA2K15 glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently playing NBA2K215 and progressing to next level in MyPark. Suddenly game deletes my progress and returns my player to beginners level Rookie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamSPRATT, Jan 12, 2016.

1. XBOX One or NBA2K15 glitch

Recently playing NBA2K215 and progressing to next level in MyPark. Suddenly game deletes my progress and returns my player to beginners level Rookie 1. Not too many players want to play along with a Rookie 1. In addition, I can no longer travel
    to other parks on the game. This is very frustrating that this has happened. I think that Xbox, NBA2K15 should do something to compensate me for this apparent glitch in the game system. Hope to hear from XBOX or NBA2K15 for assistance on fixing this problem. Perhaps
    they could upgrade me somehow to the next level is was at before data or progress was erased.

:)

WilliamSPRATT, Jan 12, 2016
  2. NBA2k15

Does NBA 2k15 still have online team play where you can play with multiple people online? Not just 1v1

chill out son, Jan 12, 2016
  3. KdRollin
    KdRollin Guest
    Xbox One Crashing Game

I'm having the same problem with nba2k15.this game is the reason I bought Xbox one. Can someone help with getting it o run again please.

KdRollin, Jan 12, 2016
  4. VIP3RS11
    VIP3RS11 Guest

Something similar happened to me back on xbox 360 with NBA 2k15.

What I did was I opened a support ticket with 2k support. You may need to show them proof of the level you were in MyPark before they set you back to that rank. You can show them this proof through a recent gameclip you recorded or anything that may have
    your old rank.

They will then look over your evidence & if they believe you they should give you rank back along with some bonus VC, who knows.

I have provided the link to open a support ticket with 2k below:

support.2k.com/.../new

VIP3RS11, Jan 13, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: