Xbox one online porblems??

Discus and support Xbox one online porblems?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having problems with FUT on Fifa 14 on the Xbox One. When i go to online season, select play match and advance from team screen it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Legover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Dr Legover
    Dr Legover Guest

I'm having problems with FUT on Fifa 14 on the Xbox One. When i go to online season, select play match and advance from team screen it just says "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" Has anyone else come across
    this?? And is it possible to fix this without wiping my teams clean?? I'm only new on the XB1 so i dont want to start clicking everything to try fix myself

:)

Dr Legover, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
  3. thesaint02
    thesaint02 Guest
    Xbox One FAQ

Cloud based gaming? Hardly.

thesaint02, Jan 8, 2014
  4. BeamyHorizon
    BeamyHorizon Guest

2 days ago I bought a Xbox live membership. It had the activation code receipt and everything. I went hime activated it but the internet and it said you have got 1 month of Xbox live. But it didnt work for any of my games. It says I need a Xbox live.I waited
    another day and it still doesn't work.It is a one month membership. I also cannot play battlefield 4, nba 2k14 and fifa. I also got this console day one. Please help i do not want to waist ten dollars for nothing! You have to have Xbox like to play online
    seasons

BeamyHorizon, Jan 10, 2014
  5. BeamyHorizon Win User

2 days ago I bought a Xbox live membership. It had the activation code receipt and everything. I went hime activated it but the internet and it said you have got 1 month of Xbox live. But it didnt work for any of my games. It says I need a Xbox live.I waited
    another day and it still doesn't work.It is a one month membership. I also cannot play battlefield 4, nba 2k14 and fifa. I also got this console day one. Please help i do not want to waist ten dollars for nothing! You have to have Xbox like to play online
    seasons
  6. Gsepp Win User

xbox not allowing to chat

is the service having a porblem
  7. MurmuringSum34 Win User

Games With Gold - Not downloadable because I have achievements on the game ?

same porblem happened to me
  8. Zetsuv Win User

Fallout 3 code

Nevermind I figured out the porblem
  9. BangBangZuun Win User

Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold; No code for unlimited access

i got the same porblem . how to fix it
Thema:

1. Xbox one online porblems?? - Similar Threads - online porblems

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  5. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  6. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  7. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  8. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  9. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  10. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b