Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

Discus and support Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glanyrafon, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Glanyrafon
    Glanyrafon Guest

Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this.

Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve

:)

Glanyrafon, Oct 19, 2015
  2. 7VN
    7VN Guest
    The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup

3. Comcast channels wrong

Hey guys, if you have guide data issues, go to OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and submit an example of the wrong channel you are seeing. It will get the whole lineup reviewed. Thanks!

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Oct 19, 2015
  4. Majikthise
    Majikthise Guest

When I set mine up, there were 2 options for tuning. Either "freeview" or "freeview national lineup"

The 2nd one seemed to be a better match for me. Hope that helps.

Majikthise, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Glanyrafon
    Glanyrafon Guest
    Thanks Majikthise. For me I just get offered "Freesat Wales Satellite" which doesnt have correct lineup (misses S4/C at 104). I probably need to raise a support case I guess . . .

Glanyrafon, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Glanyrafon Win User

Thanks Majikthise. For me I just get offered "Freesat Wales Satellite" which doesnt have correct lineup (misses S4/C at 104). I probably need to raise a support case I guess . . .
  7. Majikthise Win User

When I set mine up, there were 2 options for tuning. Either "freeview" or "freeview national lineup"

The 2nd one seemed to be a better match for me. Hope that helps.
  8. 7VN Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup
  9. eicastic1 Win User

Comcast channels wrong

I think the problem with reporting the "wrong number" for a channel number through "OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem" is that the lineup doesn't get reviewed because the number reported for the channel actually is correct
    in the guide! For example, when I report that ESPN is a "wrong number" and should be on 850, well....it does show on 850 in OneGuide. So I'm assuming this doesn't trigger a full lineup review. The problem is that OneGuide ALSO shows it on 252 (here in Richmond).
    252 is now defunct and doesn't exist as a channel via Comcast. So when we say "XBOX watch ESPN" it seems like it must internally grab the lowest channel number it can find for that HD channel and then try to change the cable box channel number to that.

So reporting a wrong channel number by giving an example doesn't seem to really work because the one we give is correct and already in the guide. The problem is that there is an "extra" channel number in the guide for a channel like ESPN and it's the extra
    channel that is wrong--it shouldn't exist as any channel, period. There's no way to report this fallacy through the interface.
  10. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Comcast channels wrong

Hey guys, if you have guide data issues, go to OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and submit an example of the wrong channel you are seeing. It will get the whole lineup reviewed. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK - Similar Threads - Oneguide Channel Lineup

2. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  5. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  6. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  7. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  8. Dolby Atmos Issue (Series X Rear Channels)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos Issue (Series X Rear Channels): Something has changed with Dolby Atmos on my Series X. The test tone plays fine, Atmos films and native Atmos games play fine, but anything that isn't native Atmos (where the app/Xbox is...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...