Xbox One on but won’t do anything

Discus and support Xbox One on but won’t do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One will power on, with the white power light on, but it won’t do anything. The tv doesn’t detect an input source. I’ve checked the tv and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Jay 198, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Big Jay 198
    Big Jay 198 Guest

My Xbox One will power on, with the white power light on, but it won’t do anything. The tv doesn’t detect an input source. I’ve checked the tv and the hdmi cable, and they both work. Also, the controller won’t connect to the Xbox. I can turn the Xbox on
    with the controller, but the controller won’t connect and flashes the middle button light. The Xbox will eject and take cds, and I can hear the cd rom spinning when I put a disc in, but the Xbox won’t do anything else, and the controller still won’t connect. I
    also can’t turn the Xbox off, unless I hold the power button for 5 seconds. When I press the the button, the sound plays for the Xbox’s turning off, but it stays on.

:)

Big Jay 198, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Menu doesn’t appear

when I turn on the Xbox one the menu won’t come up on the left like it always has. I can’t do anything. Help!

NostalgicSteak2, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Xbox one won’t let me do anything

so I got this Xbox one S about a month and a half ago and now it says connect to Xbox live, but when I click on “connect to Xbox live” nothing happens. Also when I try to add a new a account or try to launch any app it says “try again later” I’ve tried restarting
    my Xbox and all that but nothing seems to work. Also it will say it’s like 2 am when it’s like 3 pm.

Cwett-[xboxvenue], Oct 12, 2017
  4. mbennett674
    mbennett674 Guest

did you ever resolve this? I have same issue..

mbennett674, Nov 22, 2017
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

The heartbreaking Battle of Z deal that vanished right before my paycheck

Its not just that they won`t do anything, they simply won`t read anything you wrote here to even consider it.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Nobody else spoke up

It won`t snowball into anything here, as no one here is able to act on it.

A phone call will do nothing either.

Reporting and blocking on your console is all you can do.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
  9. ncgfuelld Win User

The N7 Demolisher Engineer is amazing!!!

N7 Slayer is waaayy BETTER! One good thing about the Platinum IS they WON"T BE NERFING DOWN ANYTHING!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One on but won’t do anything - Similar Threads - won’t anything

2. Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not...: Whenever I turn on my Xbox it doesn’t display anything on whatever screen I use 980b6402-3d15-4dc0-ac05-5ca25e0116e8
  3. New Xbox one controller won’t connect. Sync/connect button on console doesn’t do anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one controller won’t connect. Sync/connect button on console doesn’t do anything...: Hi! The RB on my old Xbox one controller broke. So I got a new controller and tried to connect but am having trouble with both wired and wireless connection. When I try to sync it to the console...
  4. My Xbox Series X won’t select anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X won’t select anything: When I try to press to go onto a game or try to basically press anything on my Xbox I can see that it’s pressing on the screen to try click on something but it’s like the action isn’t registering....
  5. New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs: I can download smaller games, under a gig or two, but anything bigger gets stuck somewhere between 1.5 gigs and 10 gigs, it gives me an error code, 0x87e0000f, but nothing there helped, tried MAC...
  6. My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...: It will not let me do anything it does turn on though 98c70282-73b8-475c-b9e8-68cf505e9053
  7. My xbox won’t connect to anything help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won’t connect to anything help: My xbox says it’s connected to internet but is not connected to live and just won’t connect to live and I have checked my Internet and my internet seems fine and i have another console in my house...
  8. Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything: Hello I have been trying to log on and everything won’t load up and it won’t let me login 21a6f1fb-5882-4489-8463-09580cc922fb
  9. Xbox series S won’t launch anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S won’t launch anything: My Xbox series S will not launch anything, no games or apps, only settings. I have power cycled it factory reset it but keeping my games and apps but nothing works, it still just tells me that the...
  10. After last Beta update, Original Xbox One won’t display anything

in XboX Insiders
    After last Beta update, Original Xbox One won’t display anything: I have a first gen Xbox One and I’m on the Beta ring. Since the update my Xbox will not display anything but a black screen. I’ve hard reset a few times but no luck. When I reset, I do get the...