Xbox One OG theme?

Discus and support Xbox One OG theme? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Xbox OG theme available on the Xbox One? cb06f723-238d-4bbd-9a53-639c0679871a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, May 15, 2021.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

Xbox One OG theme?

Is the Xbox OG theme available on the Xbox One?

:)

AP4RK, May 15, 2021
  2. AP4RK Win User

Xbox One OG theme?

I got the Xbox OG profile theme.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One OG theme?

No. It's a dynamic background which is only available on the Series S/X
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

What's your favourite song in a game?

OG battlefront II theme (imperial march) when you start up the game.
  5. The Resistance Win User

New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

This is simply a ploy to sell new themes by flushing the money you've already spent on themes & avatar items down the toilet. I'm sure you will all happily play along though.

[/quote]

My money. My decision.
  6. Elohmn Win User

xbox 360 background

[quote user="ermac29"]

@Nexus -- I"m not sure what you would Microsoft XBox LIVE to sort out. There is no design flaw. The grey bar along the bottom is part of the design. It was present on the previous dashboard so I'm not sure what the big deal is o_O

[/quote]

I'll jump in on this one. It was not there on the first OG Blades Dashboard. Themes and Custom Images where present in their entirety. It's not necessarily a "design flaw" but it's a poor Design Choice. Why cover anything with
    a half of blank grey?

The "big deal" is that many Themes were rendered just about obsolete. For this reason alone MS should have noticed a drop in Users purchasing Themes. I know I haven't paid for one Theme since the NXE and there is no Customization of the Dashboard of any type
    with all of the DB's since the NXE. This was an original Feature of the Xbox 360/ Xbox 360 Dashboard that was Marketed.
Thema:

Xbox One OG theme?

1. Xbox One OG theme? - Similar Threads - theme

2. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  3. Themes too dark since the updated!

in XboX Insiders
    Themes too dark since the updated!: All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they put the 5 icons at the top of the screen....
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. Can't change color or theme.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change color or theme.: I've not been able to change my background or theme. Also my list of full games won't display at all. I've tried power cycling and resetting the xbox all together. Starting to think its a hardware...
  9. Xbox Profile Color Theme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Color Theme: When the xbox community chooses to change there profile color, the xbox platform gives you about 20 different pre loaded colors to choose from. I'm not fond of 2-3 colors that I have the choice...
  10. How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?: When I apply high contrast, light or dark, my personalized xbox background disappears. I love the feel of the theme I chose. Setting my background after applying the contrast theme isn't working...