Xbox one offline update problem after dead hdd

Discus and support Xbox one offline update problem after dead hdd in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi to all. I bought an used xbox one with dead hdd. After replacing thee hdd I tries to to offline update but it gives an error 101 and stops. Can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jarnoa83, Aug 31, 2021.

1. /u/jarnoa83
    /u/jarnoa83 Guest

Hi to all. I bought an used xbox one with dead hdd. After replacing thee hdd I tries to to offline update but it gives an error 101 and stops. Can anybody here help me OS Version: 17763.4088.amd64fre.rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902.190303-1935

Thank you

submitted by /u/jarnoa83
    [link] [comments]

/u/jarnoa83, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Aizik Gammad Win User

Xbox One offline Update Failed

Well I fixed one with a dead hdd but this one we are talking about is not offline updating.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Downloading Title

Hi!

Probably after the installation the game required an update. You can still play

to use the saves on your HDD.
  4. JamisonFarruggio Win User

xbox error e102

i found out the hdd was dead. i bought a new one and used a program on windows to format the disk. my new problem is the offline update option isnt available. ive tried many flash drives yet with no outcome, "osu1" was installed on all of them and had been formatted to ntfs. is there any way to copy the os directly from the hdd?
  5. H3PA80R Win User

I got an Error code E 105

Sorry to hear, that you have an issue with your one x.

The errors starting with E are bootup errors. Had one of them on the original Xbox One.

Take a Look on that page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

I fixed the issue back in the days by doing a hard factory reset since my games are on an external hdd. After doing that you could do an offline update. All you need is a spare USB Stick with at least 4 GB. After doing the offline Update you should be fine.
  6. StrikerStripe3D Win User

Dashboard won't load.

I believe I have found the fix for this problem after 3 Months. What you need to do is have two profiles on your Xbox 360 HDD e.g. I have my Xbox live account and I have a other account called OFFLINE and having two accounts one online the other offline
    has resolved this problem TRY IT and if it works send me a message.
Thema:

1. Xbox one offline update problem after dead hdd - Similar Threads - offline update problem

2. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  3. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  4. I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates: AsSo I can not get my xbox to go past the preparation belack screen and green bar it keeps popping up with error code e200 this is after I've tried hard factory reseting it I have tried the...
  5. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  9. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  10. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....