XBOX ONE OFFLINE UPDATE FAILS

Discus and support XBOX ONE OFFLINE UPDATE FAILS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S Hard Drive was wiped, but I know for a fact it still works like new because I tried using the hard drive with a PC, and it worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gihan Almeida1, Aug 1, 2023.

1. XBOX ONE OFFLINE UPDATE FAILS

My Xbox One S Hard Drive was wiped, but I know for a fact it still works like new because I tried using the hard drive with a PC, and it worked perfectly fine. The issue is when I try to perform an offline system update, it always fails. This is a known issue across many forums as Microsoft has not provided an offline update file for later firmware of Xbox; the OSU1 Update provided creates partitions in the hard drive that is too small for the update; therefore, an update cannot be performed. Everything in the Xbox literally works fine, but only because a new offline system update for later firmware has not been released; therefore, I cannot use it. I am being told to send in an Xbox that is now five years old for repair or buy a new Xbox, both by Microsoft support on the phone and via thread (I previously made a thread about this issue, but it was locked, and a solution was NOT PROVIDED).

I am not in the Xbox Insiders program either.

I would like to know if there has been a new update released or any other solutions.

:)

Gihan Almeida1, Aug 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX ONE OFFLINE UPDATE FAILS