Xbox One **** off projector after ~15min. Anyone have a solution?

Discus and support Xbox One **** off projector after ~15min. Anyone have a solution? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After about 15 min of use the projector connected to the Xbox will shutdown. Have tried different HDMI cables and ports on AV receiver, but same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCC_724, Dec 27, 2023.

1. JCC_724
    JCC_724 Guest

After about 15 min of use the projector connected to the Xbox will shutdown. Have tried different HDMI cables and ports on AV receiver, but same problem. Xbox One is not configured to power up or down the projector. Projector works fine with other devices connected to it through AV receiver.

:)

JCC_724, Dec 27, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Thats a fantastic work around. Sounds like you you have cracked it.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Sorry that was me misreading it. If you connect the projector to another source such as a laptop, does it turn off or just stay on?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello JCC_724! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Does the Xbox turn off when connected to a normal TV?
  5. JCC_724 Win User

Xbox is not turning off, the projector is turning off. Consistently happens every 10-15 min. I have not tried connecting Xbox to a regular TV. This issue started happening ~3weeks ago.
  6. JCC_724 Win User

When projector is connected to other sources it does not turn off. I believe I found a solution. In the video setting on the AV receiver (Denon AVR-S540BT), I changed the “HDMI control” from Off to On. This enabled the “Pow. Off Control” option which I set to Off.

So far this has worked. My theory is the Xbox was sending a power off signal through the HDMI, so this setting should block AV receiver from processing the signal.
Thema:

1. Xbox One **** off projector after ~15min. Anyone have a solution? - Similar Threads - **** off projector

2. Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.: Hello! My xbox is having a weird issue where it is turning off the projector that I play through every 15 minutes or so. I've isolated the issue to the xbox, as it happens when connected to...
  3. Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500): Can't get get my Xbox One S 500gb to project though my projector due to my Xbox cutting off all sides of the screen I've tried everything please help Thanks Mitchell...
  4. Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e): I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off. option to sent the power off twice. Unfortunately, it doesn't work....
  5. XBox not turning off Projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox not turning off Projector: I have an Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6100 projector which is connected through a Yamaha receiver's HDMI passthrough. The XBox won't send an off signal to the projector when turning off. It...
  6. Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working: I use a Benq projector that requires 2 presses. When shutting off it always registers the first but not the second. I've gone through all Benq codes in the automated setup but none will work....
  7. How to setup my projector to turn on or off with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup my projector to turn on or off with my xbox one: I am trying to setup my Epson home cinema 4000 projector to turn on and off with my xbox one but when I try to set it up I am asked for a tv remote code which I have no idea what it is for my...
  8. how to get xbox to turn on/off projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get xbox to turn on/off projector: i have a viewsocic pro 8500 model number:VS13645 the xbox does not seem to have any codes if any body knows the codes for this let me know a09008cb-1288-4ba7-8482-b8994a155d28
  9. Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]: Hi, I have been doing a lot of testing and research on the web, looks like xbox one cannot turn off projector which requires two power off IR signals (for instance, EPSON project). I am happy to...
  10. After New Experience update, Xbox will not turn off my projector.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After New Experience update, Xbox will not turn off my projector.: First, let me say how useless the chat support has been. I have spent HOURS just trying to explain the problem to them. Then it's the useless responses: restart, factory reset, offline update...