xbox one not turning on after replacing heat sink and fan

Discus and support xbox one not turning on after replacing heat sink and fan in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; this was my first time cleaning my xb1 out since it was very dusty. I took it apart, cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol and put it back together.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by moonchildglo, Feb 12, 2022.

1. moonchildglo
    moonchildglo Guest

this was my first time cleaning my xb1 out since it was very dusty. I took it apart, cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol and put it back together. afterwards when I turned it on, it said there was a ventilation issue so I opened it up again and saw no visible reason as to why I got the error. so I waited a few hours with it unplugged to see it maybe if it needed to rest or something, but it still gave me the same message. I bought a new heat sink and fan thinking maybe it just needed to be replaced, but now it's not turning on. I have two power supply cords and I tried switching both, neither worked. I also tried resetting the power supply like recommended and it still doesn't work. does anyone know how to help fix this?

:)

moonchildglo, Feb 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: