Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

Discus and support Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Najla Jaldin, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Najla Jaldin
    Najla Jaldin Guest

I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything

:)

Najla Jaldin, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Najla. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox clips don't include game chat in the clip's audio due to privacy reasons. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

Hi JTORN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently game clips on the Xbox consoles won't record party/in-game chat neither your own audio, it's not a feature on the Xbox clips
  6. follnomenal Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Some of my clips do have audio, some do not. Of the ten or so clips I have recorded while playing Titanfall (via "xbox record that") only one or two have audio. Those were also the oldest clips I have from the game. None of my BF4 clips had issues with sound.
    It's only the past couple weeks worth of Titanfall clips that play without any sound. A hard reset of the xbox one did not solve my issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips - Similar Threads - recording audio fortnite

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  6. Discord audio not appearing in recordings?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord audio not appearing in recordings?: anytime I attempt to record or stream to send footage to my friend no audio from our discord vc goes into my recording, is it meant to be like that? if so will it be added in the future?...
  7. Recording audio issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording audio issue.: I'm using the Game Bar program to record a play-through of Baldur's Gate III and I notice that some of the sounds in the recordings occasionally distort. This video shows an example of the issue....
  8. how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc: I currently have the xr1 setup correctly, as per the instructions and evga. I am running OBS which is the native program. I have a microphone setup to record my audio (my voice only) and the video...
  9. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  10. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...