Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

Discus and support Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there lussive! Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vondy56, May 17, 2014.

  1. Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV


    Hey there lussive!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Dec 13, 2014
    #16
  2. JohnFknRambo
    JohnFknRambo Guest
    I'm having the same issues.

    Just bought a used 52" Toshiba flat screen. I have both my ps4 and xbox1 side by side and the xbox will not register on the new flat. However if I take the hdmi out of the xbox and plug it into my ps4 ... the ps4 works... took the hdmi from my ps4 on the
    40" tv and the xbox works.

    Best guess is there was an update like the others suggested which effected the display settings and changed something in the codec which the television can no longer detect or read. Is your tv older by chance? Or.maybe a Toshiba like mine? The one I just
    bought is at least 7 or 8 years old. It may be a video support or even brand name compatability issue.
     
    JohnFknRambo, Dec 19, 2015
    #17
  3. Hey there JohnFknRambo!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

    Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

    Hey there JohnFknRambo!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. Vondy56 Win User

    Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

    I also thought that might be the case but I suppose I'll see what happens thanks for the response
  6. Four-Channel Win User

    Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

    I had issues like this before. Do these steps:

    >Unplug your console

    >Leave it set for 30 seconds

    >Put your Finger on the Power Button

    >Hold for ten seconds

    >Replug in and try turning it back on.

    It should work, I had issues like that where it wouldn't even turn on. What this does is reset the hardware just like on your computer at home when it has a issue all drivers and hardware is reset. You don't lose any information on your HDD or game info.
  7. Vondy56 Win User

    Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

    Also the console did have to go through the setup process but it was up to date
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

    Hey there lussive!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV

Loading...
  1. Xbox one no longer recognizes my HDMI on my TV - Similar Threads - longer recognizes HDMI

  2. Past 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro

    in XboX Insiders
    Past 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro: After receiving the previous Alpha Update (still persistent with the new one). When trying to start a discord call or join a VC on discord it says I can get Nitro and when in a VC I'm limited to...
  3. Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?: I say this because I have seen several Xbox 360 profiles that have more than 16 characters, and I wonder why now the limit is simply 12. Really, sorry for my ignorance, correct me if necessary,...
  4. Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...: Me and my mate are try to do the grounded 2 public test , I have managed to get it to work but he accidentally closed his account so now when he tries to open the app on console he gets a message...
  5. Is delta force no longer downloadable?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or...
  7. Xbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games: I installed the insiders Xbox app on my pc and originally it was showing my steam games in it and a few days later I updated the app and my steam games are no longer showing up in my Xbox app....
  8. my home theater no longer works on xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    my home theater no longer works on xbox: my home theater used to work on the xbox series now it's not working anymore it's only using stereo i use the tv as a bridge via arc but some recent update must have bugged this because it worked...
  9. Usb sticks no longer being recognized. ASH XSX.

    in XboX Insiders
    Usb sticks no longer being recognized. ASH XSX.: If anyone has a thumb drive lying around give it a test to see if its still working for me i tried 3. None are recognized by the console. After the most recent Skip Ahead Update on XSX. I have...
  10. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...