Xbox one network issues

Discus and support Xbox one network issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one network issues hi. So I'm having slow connection speeds. I've checked my internet speeds and getting +50mbps on the test. When I check my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PaPaSans23, Mar 14, 2017.

1. PaPaSans23
    PaPaSans23 Guest

Xbox one network issues

Xbox one network issues
    hi. So I'm having slow connection speeds. I've checked my internet speeds and getting +50mbps on the test. When I check my Xbox network stats I'm getting 10mbps. Can anyone explain why and offer a solution?

:)

PaPaSans23, Mar 14, 2017
  2. Xbox One Issue/Network Issues

My Xbox has recently started telling me that I am connected to the internet through a wired source, even though I am not and I am not connected to the internet at all. So, I was just assuming I would need to turn in my Xbox to have it repaired?

CaptainKaiju123, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Xbox One Issue/Network Issues

[quote user="CaptainKaiju123"] So, I was just assuming I would need to turn in my Xbox to have it repaired?[/quote]

No need for repairs!

You can also try clearing the alternate MAC address settings - network - advanced settings - alternate MAC address - clear - restart

if my post or genesis post doesn't help then let me or genesis know and we'll try to resolve it. Genesis is great when it comes to internet connectivity so he'll be more of a help then me lol.

Qwertei, Mar 14, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one network issues