XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...

Discus and support XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? [View:http://imageurlhost.com/images/rxqmn9biuppse17l7c.jpg:217:164] I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lex Levic, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Lex Levic
    Lex Levic Guest

XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...

XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? [View:http://imageurlhost.com/images/rxqmn9biuppse17l7c.jpg:217:164]

I'm not talking about a turtle beach type headset. But more like the one ear Bluetooth style type. Xbox 360 used to have one why haven't they made anything for XB1. It would be so convenient to be able to chat and play and be able to move freely without
    being restricted by wires.

Please make one Microsoft !!!

:)

Lex Levic, Jun 22, 2015
  2. Kujo83
    Kujo83 Guest
    Single Ear Wireless Chat Headset Xbox One

Why doesn't Microsoft make a single ear wireless chat headset for the Xbox One. They made one for the Xbox 360 and it was a popular accessory.

Kujo83, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Wireless Headset (Xbox One)

Why wouldnt they make one. This cant be that expensive the percentage they make off first party accessories is about 20%. This is a no brainer. I dont want some huge double can headset... I wanna hear my surround sound system i paid so much money for. What
    bugs me is ms was so far ahead in tech thinking they forgot what the people that actually buy the system want. They thought they were doing us a favor with speaking over the kinnect. Guess what, i cant easily mute my mic or hear half the stuff being talked
    about because it sound horrible over kinnect. Ms has let me down this time but honestly i just want them to redeem themselves and give me what i need. Ms is a great company but you dont always know whats best for your audience. I cannot believe nobody in a
    research and development meeting said the chat is perfect over kinnect, people wont need to buy a headset. If that was the case why did you even make a wired version? WE NEED A WIRELESS CHAT HEADSET, ONE EAR SO WE CAN HEAR OUR FRIENDS, JUST LIKE THE LIGHTWEIGHT
    VERSIONS ON 360. Build it and they will buy it

RICHARD JWILSON, Jun 22, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: