Xbox One Need for Speed audio problems

Discus and support Xbox One Need for Speed audio problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did originally have an installation issue but I was able to fix that with disconnecting my wifi and it installed just fine. Before I connected I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by olson0827, Jan 1, 2014.

1. olson0827
    olson0827 Guest

I did originally have an installation issue but I was able to fix that with disconnecting my wifi and it installed just fine. Before I connected I did play the game offline before being prompted for the patch and the audio seemed fine. When doing the racer
    tutorial there was a female voice that read all the subtitles. Since the patch, no voice, only subtitles and I can barely hear the vehicle in game. I have try adjusting the sfx, music and In game sound to no avail. Any suggestions?

:)

olson0827, Jan 1, 2014
  2. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Не могу отвечать или писать помогите [Can't answer or write help]

Hello, try to find a possible solution for your issue here:

Party Audio Problems

Troubleshoot Party Audio on Xbox One

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?

JhonSnow777, Jan 1, 2014
  3. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Xbox one bluRay audio problems. Help needed.

I am actually. Once I get home tonight, I will look for that option and see if it makes a difference. I totally forgot about that new feature and likely over looked it. I went to audio/video settings and made sure it was set to uncompressed.
    If this happens to be the cause I'm probably going to tell the lady that there is no fix and just get the Xbox one S anyway and then I can play my 4k movies that I got. Win-Win.
    Glad my lady doesn't come here. haha

master_45, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox One Need for Speed audio problems

Hi there,

Hmm, that is interesting.. I did some digging, but could not find anything relevant.

As this seems due to an in-game patch, I would suggest reaching out to
    EA Support
    on this. They will be best equipped to assist.

Let us know what they find.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: