Xbox one name your game bundle code question

Discus and support Xbox one name your game bundle code question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamer Elmadawi, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Xbox one name your game bundle code question

hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so can i sell/give the code away or is it tied to my console/account.

:)

Tamer Elmadawi, Jan 22, 2017
  2. name your game bundle: never got the game

baught a new xbox one with name your game bundle then put in code to chose a game then never got a response

dimes droppin3, Jan 22, 2017
  3. I'm having a problem getting my game from "name your game" bundle and I haven't gotten my code for Rare Replay

I just want the code for my Rare Replay that was suppose to come with "Name your game" bundle for Xbox one

Evan snake118, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You should be able to give away or sell the code,as long as you don't do it here on the forums or advertise it over xbox live.

Not familiar with the promo so can't say 100% but usually if you are given codes for games you can give them to someone else.

Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2017
  5. i ended up calling xbox support and they said i can give the code away. Thanks for your help

Tamer Elmadawi, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

You should be able to give away or sell the code,as long as you don't do it here on the forums or advertise it over xbox live.

Not familiar with the promo so can't say 100% but usually if you are given codes for games you can give them to someone else.
  7. Tamer Elmadawi Win User

i ended up calling xbox support and they said i can give the code away. Thanks for your help
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

téléchargement jeux

Hey Shaad! What game was the code for? Is the issue with the game or additional content that should be included? Was this the "name your game" bundle? Post back and let me know so
    i can look in to this for you!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Name Your Game Bundle Code

10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle Code Issue

Thema:

1. Xbox one name your game bundle code question - Similar Threads - name game bundle

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  5. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  6. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  7. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  8. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  9. You want to play fortnite with your epic games display name instead of xbox gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You want to play fortnite with your epic games display name instead of xbox gamertag?: When we play Fortnite or any games in our Xbox console. The gamertag will show is the Xbox gamertag since Gamertag serves as the player’s “identification” when logging in to Xbox Live. As of the...
  10. Highly recommended game names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Highly recommended game names: I prefer FREE downloadable games (especially FPS). But I enjoy match 3 and mahjong games. Much thanks in advance. 0db986a7-c67e-400f-bbae-333310c80948