XBOX One more time request email

Discus and support XBOX One more time request email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have screen time limits set for the Xbox One that my son uses. How does one enable the function to send an email request for more play time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Culan111, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Culan111
    Culan111 Guest

Hello,

I have screen time limits set for the Xbox One that my son uses. How does one enable the function to send an email request for more play time on the Xbox One? I had this set up previously for my son on the Xbox One, but due to unrelated issues I had to do
    a total factory reset and after setting everything up again the send email request for more time option is not found. I can't find an answer to this anywhere as to how to re-enable the email request. So, now any time he wants to play at all, he needs me to
    type in the password on the console. I had already set up an account for my son as a member of our family account.

:)

Culan111, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Why was my refund request denied?

If the denial email is not in the spam/junk mail folder and more than 24 hours have passed without receiving it, I recommend that you request the refund again, but this time use the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund request is denied again this time, now you should receive the denial email, and you can then respond to it to appeal the decision.

Best regards.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox Refunds

In this case, your only option is to reply to the email about the refund denial. Explain your situation and the refund team will review your request again. If it gets denied one more time, unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I'm sorry about this.

Microsoft or Xbox support does not handle refund requests, only the refund team does, so contacting support will only make them tell you to submit a refund request to the refund team, my friend.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Purchases made by unknow person refunds denied?

If you haven't heard anything back from them after you replied the email, just wait a little more and they will get back to you. They have a lot of refund requests to analyze everyday but they will manually review your refund request one more time, rest assured.

But if it is denied again, you will need to contact your financial institution. I'm sorry about that and I wish this turns out well for you!
  5. Blaq Market Win User

Microsoft is refusing to refund an erroneous purchase

I have been told to reply to a confirmation email that states my request for a refund has been denied because no one on the phone can help with refunds. I have not received this email. Only the email stating my refund request has been processed. Nothing more in my spam folders either so I am not sure what more to do other than report the charge.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Grant more screen time without a request

To set screen time limits for your child on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then:

• Find your child's name and select Screen time.
    • If you want to use the same schedule for all devices, switch
      Use one screen time schedule from
      Off to
      On. If you’d rather have separate schedules, scroll down and switch on screen time for PC and Xbox One individually.
    • Set how much time your child is allowed to spend with their devices each day, and when they can use them. If you want to give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled, select
      Max scheduled. (Example: If you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm,
      they could use their devices that entire time.)
Thema:

1. XBOX One more time request email - Similar Threads - more request email

2. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  3. How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?: I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty support there isn’t an option for requesting...
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. More of a request and correct forum?

in XboX Insiders
    More of a request and correct forum?: I was wondering if there has been a submission for the Game pass for refined "Browse by Category"? On the Series XlS. Like possible add more detail wed names Such as: 1st Person Shooter, 3rd...
  6. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  7. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  8. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  9. Grant more screen time without a request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Grant more screen time without a request: How can i grant more screen time via my Microsoft account without requiring my child to formally request this via xbox? bdbede1f-6a40-4328-8754-a2d7ab94317a
  10. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.: my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea