Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

Discus and support Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dessy_05, Apr 8, 2024.

1. /u/Dessy_05
    /u/Dessy_05 Guest

I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input not supported shows up. Later my brother connects it to his console and it work fine. is there a reason why mine just won't work ? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Dessy_05
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dessy_05, Apr 8, 2024
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Picture is black and white + no sound.

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBox 1S monitor connection

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Probleme D'affichage [Display problem]

5. andersonpassos Win User

How do I get xbox audio through my speakers which are plugged into my monitor by a 3.5mm jack?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To get Xbox audio through your Logitech Z200 speakers, which are connected to your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor via a 3.5mm jack, you'll need to make sure the audio is properly routed from your Xbox Series X to the monitor.

Check your monitor's audio input: First, make sure that your monitor (AOC Gaming Q27G2E) is capable of receiving audio through its 3.5mm audio input. Typically, monitors that have built-in speakers or an audio output port (3.5mm jack) also have an audio input option.

Connect the Xbox to the monitor: Use an HDMI cable to connect your Xbox Series X to the AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor. This will handle the video signal.

Connect the speakers to the monitor: Plug the 3.5mm jack of your Logitech Z200 speakers into the audio output port on your monitor. This port should be labeled as an audio output or a headphone icon.

Configure Xbox audio settings: Once the physical connections are set up, you need to configure the audio settings on your Xbox Series X:

a. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

b. Navigate to the System tab (gear icon) using the controller.

c. Go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

d. Under the "Speaker audio" section, select "HDMI audio."

e. Make sure to set "Headset audio" to "Off" or "Do nothing" since you're using the external speakers through the monitor.

Adjust the monitor's audio settings: On your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor, locate the on-screen display (OSD) menu button. This button may be labeled as "Menu" or have an icon of a monitor with buttons. Access the OSD menu and navigate to the audio settings. Ensure that the audio input is set to "3.5mm" or "Analog" to receive audio from the Xbox connected via HDMI.

Test the audio: After making these adjustments, play a game or video on your Xbox Series X to test the audio output through the Logitech Z200 speakers connected to your monitor.

If everything is set up correctly, you should now be able to hear the audio from your Xbox Series X through your Logitech Z200 speakers connected to your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor via the 3.5mm jack. Adjust the volume using the monitor's built-in controls or the volume control on the speakers themselves.
  6. Catch262 Win User

No sound on Xbox One.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Display & sound.
    5. Select Video output.
    6. Select TV connection.
    7. If TV connection is set to "DVI," you'll need an optical audio cable for sound. If you're using an HDMI cable, switch your TV connection to "Auto-detect."

Note If your screen goes dark after you select HDMI or DVI and the screen doesn't reset after 30 seconds, see Troubleshooting
      a blank TV or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    8. Back out of Video output by pressing B .
    9. Select Audio output.
    10. Verify that HDMI audio is not set to “Off” (or dimmed) if this doesn't work so your gonna have to buy a new HDMI cable
Thema:

1. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem. - Similar Threads - monitor audio screen

2. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  3. My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...: Hi l, I just got xbox series s. I connected it to my monitor, everything works fine. However, my monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume but i cant hear any audio while playing...
  4. How do I get xbox audio through my speakers which are plugged into my monitor by a 3.5mm jack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get xbox audio through my speakers which are plugged into my monitor by a 3.5mm jack?: I'm trying to get audio from my Xbox Series X through a set of speakers that are plugged into my monitor, but I can't figure out how. The speakers are Logitech Z200s and my monitor is a AOC Gaming...
  5. I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use...: I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use external audio? 1a959e8b-84de-47cf-a6f6-96b52328f9e4
  6. How do I get audio come through my monitor on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio come through my monitor on Xbox Series X?: So, I bought a new gaming monitor and right off the bat the audio doesn't work through speakers. It works on headphones no problem but the moment I unplug them, all the volume disappears. Any ways...
  7. No audio through headset when connected to monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through headset when connected to monitor: I’m currently using my monitor to play on my Xbox, via a HDMI to vga cable. I understand my monitor will not give out sound. However, i am still unavailable to get sound when plugging my headset...
  8. Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.

in XBoX on Windows
    Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.: Hi, Can anyone help me understand what I need to do regarding my headset to get in game audio and be able to use the mic too? I get the audio no problem but how do I go about being able to use...
  9. XBox One: No Game play audio when using monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One: No Game play audio when using monitor: Ive recently got a monitor to connect to my Xbox One by HDMI. It does have speakers as well a 3.5 Jack out, which i then plug into my old school RCA amp. Videos and sounds from the Home screen...
  10. No audio when xbox 1 hooked to pc monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio when xbox 1 hooked to pc monitor: We have a 3 monitor set up. We hooked our xbox one up to one of the monitors using an hdmi to displayport adaptor that advertised it transmitted video AND audio. Our monitors do NOT have hdmi...