Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.

Discus and support Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. My name is Aiden Me and my cousin have been playing on a minecraft world for over 20 hours and have built multiple stuff and just put our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sitrep XII, May 12, 2020.

1. Sitrep XII
    Sitrep XII Guest

Hello. My name is Aiden

Me and my cousin have been playing on a minecraft world for over 20 hours and have built multiple stuff and just put our hearts and souls into the world. Now this issue happened to my cousin NOT ME so I don't fully understand how it happened but I have
    been searching up ways for hours trying to figure out how to get the world back. After searching for a long time I decided to try the xbox forums and so here is the story. My cousin was unplugging a lamp and he accidentally unplugged his xbox and in doing
    so he just plugged it back in and went to sleep. The next morning he woke up and went to go play minecraft.

As soon as he got on the world was gone. He had 88% took up on his xbox and he only had one world so it wasn't that much. He face time me and we both searched and tried to figure out the problem. me and him have literally tried everything and it would
    mean a lot if we got some help and the world back.

:)

Sitrep XII, May 12, 2020
  2. GerardoMirandaM Win User

Hola Aiden

Cuando creamos un mundo nuevo en el video juego al momento en que paramos de jugar debemos ir al apartado que nos dice "guardar y salir", esto es para que todo nuestro pregreso se quede guardado y poder seguir disfrutando de nuestro mundo cuando regresemos.

Podria corroborarme si iso lo que le mencioné.

Sin nada más que decir me despido y espero le haiga sido de ayuda mi comentario no se le olvide que puede escribirnos cualquir pregunta o duda que tenga.
  3. GerardoMirandaM Win User

Hello aiden

When we create a new world in the video game at the time we stop playing we must go to the section that tells us "save and exit", this is so that all our progress is kept saved and we can continue enjoying our world when we return.

He could corroborate me if he is what I mentioned to him.

With nothing more to say dismissal and I hope it has been helpful my comment do not forget that you can write us any questions or concerns we have.
  4. Sitrep XII Win User

I don't speak Spanish can you translate that paragraph to English please.
  5. GerardoMirandaM Win User

He could read my comment clearly
  6. MB5656 Win User

Xbox 360 slim full red ring

actually there is a problem with your AV cord try to unplug the AV cord from the xbox 360 console and the tv then plug it back in. if it did not work thy a different av cord and try if it worked then the other AV cord is broken and need it to be fixed.

if it did not work after that then you need to send it in under onyx's link.

hope that helps:)
Thema:

1. Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord. - Similar Threads - minecraft world deleted

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  5. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery: My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it?...
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  7. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  8. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?: So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back? b2144cb9-78ef-41e2-85e6-ac1457c8e03a
  9. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  10. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...