XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space.

Discus and support XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It appears to be a popular post , with this game. So far i have done the following 1- soft reset - doesnt work 2- delete all save games and download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robyn Plant, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Robyn Plant
    Robyn Plant Guest

It appears to be a popular post , with this game. So far i have done the following
    1- soft reset - doesnt work
    2- delete all save games and download save games- worked for one week
    3- delete the 4 other maps i had permantly

4- hard reset- remaining on 4.3mb map wont even load

5- uninstall minecraft which strangley there was two copies on my xbox one and the demo ( three in total) and currently downloading a fresh copy of the 2017 version currently available. Then i will need to see if my map can be rescued.

What i dont understand is the map that crashed and the other remaining map i had was showing it only took up about 20mb of space?? My Xbox only has one other game installed GTA5.

This is the third time i have lost a map that i spent many hours developing a village, building a large mansion to house them in, for it to only crash... im beginning to think this game is defective and because it is bringing this error up often- its unplayable and certainly not enjoyable when all your previous progress is permantly lost.

this is about the 5th map that i spent many many hours exploring and developing only to have either this storage error or the map is corrupted not only on the xbox but also the 'cloud ' copy too- which is probably what i will find when i try to down load my ONE remaining map....

one question i do have , about the above, when i look at my xbox storage it shows i have plpenty of space- but as im not 100% familure with the xbox one, is there a hidden Cache to clear, or is it just ' game - saved games' ??

:)

Robyn Plant, Nov 23, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi Robyn Plant,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are having issues saving your Minecraft map. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern. However, I would like to ask a few questions about the issue.

Is this storage issue happening with Minecraft only? If yes, please submit a case to: Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft

Mojang Bug Tracker Guidelines and FAQ – Home (minecraft.net)

How Much storage is left?

Have you tried using external drive?

Kindly check this article and see if this would help with your issue:

Manage storage on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Free Up Hard Drive Space

Several other options can help you to free up space:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.
    3. On the Manage storage devices screen, select:
      • Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.
      • Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
    There are additional troubleshooting steps on the link that may help as well.

We're excited to hear from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Grymm of Astora Win User

minecraft issue

5. HOUSTONE 77020 Win User

Media Player (preview)

i got it too but it wont load says my xbox is not running on the xbox one preview update .
  6. Alt0150 Win User

Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

No, I am not. I have one now, but even after formatting it to store games, and saving minecraft to the drive it's still giving me the same message. I have over 300 gb available and it's telling me I'm running out of space
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space. - Similar Threads - minecraft wont save

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  4. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  5. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  6. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  7. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  8. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  9. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...