XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

Discus and support XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManojKumar_775, Nov 13, 2020.

1. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a black or white blank screen. And nothing after that. Tried rebooting
    etc. Thanks in advance

:)

ManojKumar_775, Nov 13, 2020
  2. TheDiSarray Win User

Lovefilm Sign

Place a blank white image on a pen drive and open it up in the photo viewer. Leave the screen on with the white picture showing and it should sort out your screen burn issues.

****EDIT*****

Also knock your brightness up to max while you do this.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One S pantalla en negro | Xbox One S black screen

Hi Thomy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with black screen. When you open games is it still black? You can try the

troubleshooter for blank screen
    . Try this out and let us know. It is possible the console itself was damaged also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. TiagoFM Win User
  5. Cadin Harwood Win User

Xbox 360 guide

All the troubleshooting steps I've done are unplugging it for a while and plugging it back in because I can't do anything with the console on. Yes the Xbox worked just fine before it happened I was playing a game and I went to go turn wifi on I typed in the password and clicked connect when I did that a new guide screen popped up blank and now everytime on start up the console opens up the blank white guide screen
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Virus on my xbox one IE??

Ah, I think I see the problem. You say it opens up to it every time you open the app. As far as I know, IE on Xbox One opens to whatever site was open when you closed the app (even if you fully quit the app.) My guess is, whatever the last site is you visited,
    had one of those malicious popups which tells you there's a virus, even though there isn't. Try opening IE, then pressing the "view" button (the button with the two interlocked squares to the left of the Xbox logo.) This should open the address bar, and show
    all open "tabs" or windows. Close ALL open tabs and you should just have a blank white screen. Go to a safe site like Bing or xbox.com and see if it loads cleanly (i.e. with no alarming messages.)

Let me know!
Thema:

XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

1. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open - Similar Threads - Minecraft game Shows

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  7. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  8. When trying to play minecraft with my xbox game pass account it will only show that I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play minecraft with my xbox game pass account it will only show that I can...: I have just changed my payment for xbox game pass and it is working fine for others game but for minecraft I get this whenever I launch it. [img] 81c8c66a-fb31-4409-bb88-af007d5ede62
  9. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  10. minecraft xbox 360 big brother game show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 big brother game show: let me explain you know that tv show big brother, well I watched it the other day and i was like "why hasn't this been done in minecraft?" so I bring you the (possibly) first ever minecraft big...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank screen on start up minecraft xbox

2. minecraft blank white screen xbox

3. xbox one minecraft white screen