Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

Discus and support Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike Holmers1, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to auto redeem, I never did this so I cancelled it, went back, and checked it, it said "Cancel Auto Redeem" again, so I cancelled it again, backed out, and checked to see if it worked, low and behold it said Cancel Auto Redeem still, I restarted my xbox and was still encountering this issue, I really dont want to have it auto redeem since I'm saving my rewards up for the future, but this is really really annoying, I keep running into issues and I am just desperate at this point so I decided to make this post to see if anyone could help me or has ran into the same issue as I have.

In summary my Xbox wont let me cancel auto redeem even after I cancel it.

:)

Mike Holmers1, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

Hi there Mike, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Cannot cancel auto redeem xbox rewards ultimate gaming

Hello Jonathan Wong2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We know how important it is for you to cancel Auto Redeem of rewards points earn through Xbox. The cancellation of this Auto Redeem is to use the Rewards app on Xbox One. Then on sign-up and cancel of Auto Redeem section, cancel in no later than 4 days prior to the end of the month.

Learn more here: Get rewards for less with Auto Redeem | Microsoft Rewards

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Blackhole1168 Win User

How to stop recurring points redemption

I received this email from Microsoft Support this morning Sept. 12, 2023! The PROBLEM IS .. NOW PAY ATTENTION!! What you're saying should "work in theory!" However, it doesn't work as you've outlined! How about we do something different? I want Microsoft Support to find a way to "sign up" and then "try" to cancel?? By the way, please add screen shots of your steps!! Then, you'll FINALLY see that the problem REALLY exists! Then, after YOU FINALLY REALIZE THAT IT DOESN'T WORK AS THE CONTINUOUS CLAIMS MICROSOFT SUPPORT IS ADIMENTLY CLAIMING IS THE SOLUTION FAIL!! Let me know what your next ingenious idea will be??? CAN'T WAIT!!!!

How are you?

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Rye of Microsoft Rewards support, and I will be assisting you with Service Request 7023859963 regarding your inquiry on how you can unsubscribe to Auto Redeem feature of Microsoft Rewards. I know that it can be difficult sometimes to find the proper steps. Let me help you out with this one.

Let me take this opportunity to inform you that you can control Auto Redeem in the Rewards app on your Xbox One. You can sign up and cancel in the Auto Redeem section of the app. You must sign up or cancel no later than four days prior to the end of the month. Your election to auto redeem will remain in effect until you cancel.

I hope that you find this information helpful. If you have, any further questions or needs further assistance, please write back to us.

Thank you for being a loyal Microsoft Rewards member.

Rye
    Microsoft Customer Service and Support
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Rewards Points Auto-Purchasing Game Pass Ultimate

Hello HyJax LTD,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your Microsoft Rewards points automatically redeem to an Xbox subscription when you have enough points. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

There is an Auto Redeem option which is available to Microsoft Rewards members in selected countries. If you have Rewards app on your Xbox One console and sign up in Auto Redeem section of the app, then this could be the reason why your Rewards points automatically redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Auto redeem will not work if you have insufficient points and it will automatically process if points are enough to redeem for Xbox Game Pass subscription. You can cancel it if you have enabled Auto Redeem in Rewards app Auto Redeem section.

For your reference, see: Get rewards for less with Auto Redeem | Microsoft Rewards

If the issue still persists, you will need to submit a ticket to the dedicated team which is the Microsoft Rewards support team or you can click it through this link: Contact Microsoft Rewards Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. joekhaJiit Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Auto Redeem still is not working. I found an Auto Redeem within the Xbox Rewards App on my Console for 10,500 points for Game Pass Ultimate.

Is this no longer valid?

Why do you even have Auto Redeem if it does not work even months later after so many people have had problems? No points were deducted, I cancelled the Auto Redeem. I guess I will just have to save 13,000 points per Amazon Card as I have been doing for Xbox Live Gold (now Game Pass Core).

So I expect a response with no solution, as it seems none was even attempted here. Perhaps I will get the standard contact this email response which would surely be useless as well. Anyways I wanted to express my frustrations as well as say fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards set

2. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  3. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  4. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  5. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  6. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  7. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  8. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  9. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....
  10. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost: I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I...