Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO.

Discus and support Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had bought an Xbox One headset on Ebay, yeah I know its risky business on buying stuff on Ebay. But my Mic was working perfectly fine for the past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJSaurusRex6157, May 26, 2017.

1. Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO.

So I had bought an Xbox One headset on Ebay, yeah I know its risky business on buying stuff on Ebay. But my Mic was working perfectly fine for the past four days of the purchase. Suddenly it began to break in and out and now I can't hear any one and no
    one can't hear me. I have been troubleshooting like mad, making sure all my settings are working. I can say "Hey Cortona" And Cortona will appear. Which tells me that nothing is wrong with the Mic itself, but I could be wrong. Can someone tell me what is going
    on with my Mic? I also tried another mic, my brothers and I couldn't talk through it either, so I have to assume that my Xbox is having the issue.

:)

DJSaurusRex6157, May 26, 2017
  2. maxtuskyman
    maxtuskyman Guest
    Can't talk through any headsets

All of a sudden, for some reason, I can't talk through my mic anymore. I can still hear fine but I can't talk. It just started suddenly while I was in the middle of a game a few days ago and still doesn't work. I tried switching mics, switching controllers,
    turning off the console, updating my controllers, nothing seems to work. I even brought a brand new mic and I still can't talk. It does recognize a mic is plugged in and I can hear, just no one can hear me.

Does anyone know anyway to fix this or has anyone run into this problem themselves?

maxtuskyman, May 26, 2017
  3. Xbox One headset not working

I can't get my headset to work on my xbox one. When connected, the mic icon appears but I can neither hear people speaking nor can anyone hear me. I've updated the controller multiple times with the headset connected. I tried it on different controllers
    and even tried a different xbox one headset. Why won't it work?

That Dude Panda, May 26, 2017
  4. GeraldTrimble Win User

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics. Believe this is the last chance I'm switching to Playstation

Yes I did, keep having mic issues. What more can I say? I can hear fine thru head sets but can't talk thru mic nor be heard.
  5. IdeologicKey638 Win User

Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please
  6. XbloodyStampX81 Win User

Xbox One S 3.5mm controller - mic doesn't work

my mic doesn't work i can't talk to them but i can hear them i need to put my mic to my mouth and talk really loudly but i can't talk so is it the last Microsoft update ???
  7. Altair Fate 115 Win User

Xbox one mic not working

My Mic plays sound to me, but I can't talk to anyone else except when i use Kinect. I'm able to mute and unmute with the orange light coming up, and hear the beep, but nothing really happens. I noticed it one day when i tried to do a voice over on a video
    and I could not register sound. I tried unplugging my mic and recording but when i hit start recording voice it says, "No Mic detected." So I plug it in and then it'll start but I still can't input any audio because my mic won't work.

99 problems and my name is One.

-Xbox one
  8. xMeenir Win User

Broken Xbox mics (can still hear others through headset but can't reply)

Help me too! I was playing nba2k14 on xbox one and 3 of my friends were playing and talking fine! Then all of a sudden they hear a crackling sound and they said it was from me. And it was so I unplugged it and it did not work. Eventually my mic just died
    on me. When I plug it in it seems as if it does not fit right and also when I plug it in I can hear my friends turn up and down the volume and mute my mic! But I can't talk myself! Please help.....
Thema:

Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO.

1. Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO. - Similar Threads - Mic Works can't

2. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  3. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  6. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: Split from this thread. I have the EXACT same set up as you so I might be able to help. I have had many problems with the steels series software before and I think I know how to fix it. Open...
  7. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: I recently got a SteelSeries headset and cannot get the mic to work. I've tried resetting the game bar and the SteelSeries software and found the exact same result. I haven't been able to find a...
  8. Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

in XboX Insiders
    Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this: I'm on the rust xbox beta. Whenever I hit a load screen it shows mic not detected. But my headset works just fine. I have tried going to game chat doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Can't Seem To Get My Headset Mic To Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Seem To Get My Headset Mic To Work: The audio coming through the ear pieces is great. I can hear all my friends just fine. I can't seem to get them to hear me though. The volume is fine. The headset is and mic is not muted. I do not...
  10. I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...: I can hear my friends and people but they can't hear me.. And my mic does work and also my kinect. I don't know if I'm still suspended from talking to anyone or not....