Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

Discus and support Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried all the settings stuff - xbox one s with new controller and headphones jack. Any fix for this it seems to be a known issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hwoods&dub, May 16, 2020.

1. Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

Tried all the settings stuff - xbox one s with new controller and headphones jack. Any fix for this it seems to be a known issue?

:)

hwoods&dub, May 16, 2020
  2. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

If you have an Xbox headset, there is a microphone and volume button on the wire. You could have this switched off. You want to put the slider thing to the microphone symbol with no line through.

If this doesn’t work use this link.

https://support.xbox.com/.

Hope this helps have a good evening/day.
  3. silent sniper5 Win User

Controller/Headset unresponsive after plugging/unplugging charger

if I try to talk to my friends they cant hear me as if my mic is permanently muted when I try to mute or unmute no light shows sometimes my friends can hear me but then it goes again. I looked up this problem to fix it but apparently that if the mic is muted
    when the xbox turns off then it brakes. if anyone has a tip to stop this contact me on xbox one .
  4. bgemm07 Win User

Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted

Any known fix for the mute icon issue? Having the same problem.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox always muted

6. KenBlake3 Win User

Xbox One Mic icon is always off and muted

Hi - yes we've tried with a phone headset and it makes no difference. It's almost as if the mute icon is permanently on mute. Do you know if this is a known bug or if there's a fix?

The only other thing I can think of trying is a factory reset. What's the implication there?
Thema:

1. Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet? - Similar Threads - mic permanently mute

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  4. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  5. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  6. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth: I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me 5be9e550-76b9-4002-b752-e0e806b26796
  7. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  8. Mic quality gets worse when i switch controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic quality gets worse when i switch controllers: when i switched to my white controller my friends in the party would mention that i would sound like a robot but when i switch to my black controller i sound perfectly fine can someone help...
  9. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  10. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...