Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends

Discus and support Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brand new turtle beach headset that I got for Christmas is not working on my Xbox. The audio works for other devices but cannot speak to friends in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExecutiveSmile1, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends

My brand new turtle beach headset that I got for Christmas is not working on my Xbox. The audio works for other devices but cannot speak to friends in a party

:)

ExecutiveSmile1, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Xbox One Mic Wont Let Me Speak To My Friends But I Can Still Hear them.

I was playing xbox 2 days ago with my friends and i was in a party with them while in the party my mic just stopped picking up my voice but i still could here my friends talk. I own 2 xbox one mics so i plug the 2nd one in and it works for about 10 minutes
    then stops letting me speak too. I done all the steps for troubleshooting my mic and it still doesn't work.

pancake8888888, Feb 15, 2017
  3. edgar199898
    edgar199898 Guest
    the problem with the microphone

Hello why when I speak into the MIC I have does not illuminate the ring around the pictures in the team and no one can hear me , the new headset, but I have my friends hearHello why when I speak into the MIC I have does not illuminate the ring around the
    pictures in the team and no one can hear me , the headset new

edgar199898, Feb 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends