Xbox One Mic Delay

Discus and support Xbox One Mic Delay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help. It could be because of my internet, but I just wanna make sure. When I use the mic (Astro A50... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King White Vll, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Xbox One Mic Delay

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help. It could be because of my internet, but I just wanna make sure. When I use the mic (Astro A50 and/or Regular Xbox One mic), I get a huge delay. As in, I'll say something, and 5 seconda later my friend
    will hear me. I know this, cause he has echo and I heard my voice and it worried me. It gets annoying to where I can't really play competitive games, cause I can't make call outs in time. Any help is appreciated Xbox One Mic Delay :)

:)

King White Vll, Apr 16, 2017
  2. my mic has a long delay when i want to talk

my mic has a delay for around 1 minute and i hate it but i only got it on the new controller but my mic doesn't have the delay on my other controller.

supersonic8671, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Dak0Ta12
    Dak0Ta12 Guest
    rock band microphone issuses

Having issues with the mic .... about a 1 second delay. The meter reads it in time but the audio is delayed. Sounds really weird. any ideas?

Dak0Ta12, Apr 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Mic Delay